ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴIᐯᗴ

"Do you think she'll wake up Todoroki?"

"Give it some time."

"What do you think All Might?"

"The move she did to give me strength made her comatose for a while. But don't worry you two she'll wake up in no time."

I can here them. But my body can't move. It's like in frozen in a block of ice. This is why I don't use that move very often. Even I don't know how I can give someone my physical strength. On the down side though, I always get stuck into a coma after I use this move but thank God it isn't forever. Holy shit I'm hungry...and thirsty. You know what? When I wake up I'm getting some udon with grated yam ontop. But I happen to be hungry now! So wake up me! C'mon you can do it!

Two hours later...

Third POV

Interrupting the now Akito's classmates small side conversations, Akito began to slightly shift from her position and everyone ran to her side in worry. Not too long after that, her eyes fluttered open. Midoria smiled widely with tears in his eyes. "She's awake!"

Akito's POV

Dear God I thought they were gonna have to pull the plug! I had to squint my eyes because of the gleaming sun burning holes in my corneas. I sat up in the extremely comfortable bed trying to smile but only a small grin appeared. "Not gonna lie guys. I thought I died." The whole class laughed with teary eyes as Todoroki gave me a sincere smile. "I'm glad your ok." My face turn a light shade of pink looking into his eyes. H-He was worried about me? Oh no, am I can girling?! All-Might being the dick he is stood infront of us with glowing eyes like stars.

Todoroki broke eye contact with me leaning his back against the wall, as all the girls ran up to my bed side crying waterfalls of tears. "Akito! We thought you'd be in a coma forever!" I giggled allowing them to give me a group hug. Midoria smiled at me placing his hand on his nape awkwardly. "I'm happy your ok. You had us all worried." I smiled closing my eyes, "Don't be, I'm stronger than you think. I can handle myself just fine." He sighed in relief with a hint of pink on his cheeks. Now that I look at Midoria, he's actually super adorable. I smiled using All Mights shoulder for support. I then kicked my legs over the bedside and pulled myself up using his shoulder standing up. I let out a breath of satisfactory and looked at All Might. "You always wanted to be the father figure right? So how about we get something to eat."

All Might gasped as he covered his eyes with his arm crying pools of tears. I smiled as I turned around facing Shoto. "I want to thank you for saving my life the other day. I really could've died back there." He nodded scratching the back of his head. "U-uh, yeah no problem." I held my arm embarrassingly looking at him again. "A-And um if you have time, we could maybe spend Sunday together ....I-if you'd like." Red stained my cheeks seeing a hint of pink on his cheeks aswell. "Yeah. I don't see a problem with it."

My face brightned with joy turning on my heel. "You can text me what time." He nodded as I turned to All-Might begining to say something but was interrupted by Midoriya, he twisted his toe into the floor with an awkward expression as everyone in the room stared at him. "So, um can we go home now?" My eyebrow twitched with a glare in my eyes, and as quick as lightning I punched him in the back slamming him in the floor with a loud thud. "I'm trying to have a moment!" I ranted to him in annoyance as I cleared my throat. "So anyway I think we should go eat at that Udon place you always wanted to try. I heard they got some good choices." I said looking at All Might. He nodded furiously holding my hand. "Yes! Finally some quality time with my precious baby girl!" I blushed madly out of embarrassment covering my face as the class let out a laugh. "We'll see you on Monday then?" Momo asked getting out her last laugh. I slowly nodded exiting the room with All-Might still embarrassed.