ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ

After a normal day at school

"Mom this is Akito Asahina, my girlfriend." Shoto said introducing me to Rei, his mother. She smiled to me with a glint of happiness in her brown eyes. "It is very nice to meet you Ms.Asahina." She said sweetly. I looked to the side in confusion on why she is being so formal with me. I answered to her though as if nothing is a little strange here. She's acting way stranger than usual. "Same to you ma'am."

Immediately after that sentence left my mouth she grabbed my arm and yanked me onto her bed side having me sit on her lap. I blushed in embarrassment seeing the amused look on Shoto's face. "Is that sass I hear?! You better talk nice to me you fool!" Pools of tears poured out of my eyes as I struggled to get out of her grasp. This crazy lady is crushing my fucking lungs! "Mrs.Torodoki please stop it! I brought your stupid cakes like you asked! So I would like it if you wouldn't suffocate me to death!" After I said that she happily let me go with a satisfied sigh. Once I was free, I quickly ran behind Shoto hiding behind him hissing like a cat. He turned to me in confusion. "You know my mom?" I looked to the side scratching my cheek. "My mother and her were childhood friends back then. But all they did when I was a little girl was constantly bitch every second of the day when they got the chance. She met me when I was 4 and treated me like the messiah. Now I'm just scared of what crazy things she'll do to me after she started to act like my mother after mine passed away."

Shoto sighed and handed her the box of the sweets we got her and he pet my head. "I see. I didn't know this, why didn't you tell me sooner." I frowned crossing my arms. "Well, one year after I met her, me and mom lost all contact with her. When we learned what happened to her, my mother couldn't bring herself to visit. And I wasn't allowed to either. I started coming to see her after my parents died though. I'm grateful to her. Because she made you, the best thing in my life." I ended with a close-eyed smile. Just as he was going to reply, I got a phone call from "Brain dead idiot". I groaned in annoyance watching it ring for a few times before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey Asahina, do you want to come to the school pool with us? I mean all the girls are going and I wanted to see if you would like to come. And also when you can, can you bring Todoroki with you? I tried to reach him but he won't answer."

*He obviously blocked you.*

"Ok I'll be there. Todoroki is with me anyway so I'll drag him with me."

"Great, I'll see you there."

"Gesundheit."

Call ended

"Who was that?" Shoto asked. I rolled my eyes. "Kaminari. He said to meet him at the school pool, apparently everyone is going." He sighed walking toward his mother and kissed her on the cheek. "I will be back to see you on Friday." She waved at us with a smile. "Bye Shoto, bye Akito~." A chill ran down my spine too scared to look back at his crazy mom as we left the room and started to head for school when I forgot I don't have a baiting suit with me. So we had to turn around and go to the swimsuit store. He didn't have one either besides the school swim suit and I could not allow him to wear it.

~

"How about this one?" I asked Shoto as he inspected my 100th bathing suit. He frowned picking me up by my waist with a disappointed look. "You look too good in this one." I laughed as he set me down on my feet and kissed him. "It's for you to look at me dummy. And besides, this color brings out my eyes don't you think?" He blushed knowing I was right taking a seat on the bench in front of the changing room I was in. "Ok. But this time I will be paying for your clothing."