VII

(Y/H) = Your Height
(Y/S) = Your Skin Tone     
_______________________________________

Valuable Information

*Batmans P.O.V*

I showed up at the crime scene of a man in his mid twenty's shot and killed at the Ace O' Clubs. The police had sent me an email saying that the bullet was one of the few custom built shells made for the joker specifically.

They had a few suspects in the back room and apparently they had called me to get them to talk since they all refused, fearing for their life.

I let myself into the room in the middle of a negotiation between the FBI and a criminal.

He wore a stained white tank top with some old cargo pants that purposely hung low on his waist showing his boxers. He was bald and had a off putting look to him.

The FBI worker came to me clearly pissed and I waved him off. His coworkers came in talking him away to leave me and the suspect alone. I sat on the dainty metal chair in front of the table.

"What do ya want? Me to tell ya what happened?" He spewed, spitting on the ground next to him before getting comfortable and crossing his legs under the table.

He smiled when I didn't respond. "Well i ain't seen shit therefore i ain't sayin shit." I got up slamming my fist on his hand causing him to yelp and quickly remove his hand from the table.

"What happened that night?" I asked in my normal calm voice while giving him a glare. He chuckled shaking his head in a no motion. "I. Ain't. Seen. Nothin'.

I grabbed his head slamming it into the hard desk. I then punched him in the face. He coughed and looked up not smiling anymore.

He stayed silent as if he were thinking. I raised my hand ready to strike him again and he said "Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo! Wait up my man!" He raised his hands blocking his face. "What happened that night?" I asked again lowering my hand.

He sighed. "All I saw was the man, joker, shootin' a security man in the head before taking a lady out the clubs exit." He crosses his arm while scowling.

I raised my eyebrow under my mask. "What did the lady look like? Her features, what she was wearing?"

"She had (H/C) (H/L), thin lookin', about (Y/H). She had (Y/E) and she was (Y/S). Can I go now?"

My eyes widened in disbelief. (Y/N) I thought. I walked out of the room clenching my fists.
That fucking bastard, I'll kill him!
________________________________________