105. Article

Comic Con 2018

The worlds biggest comic con has finally kicked off with stars of TV and film arriving on mass at the San Diego Convention Center

The worlds biggest comic con has finally kicked off with stars of TV and film arriving on mass at the San Diego Convention Center. It's set to be a record breaking event with the convention selling out within minutes of release.

We're only a couple of hours in and we're already being blessed with news and pictures from inside the event.

This morning marks the arrivals of some of the televisions biggest stars from the cast of Supernatural, Supergirl, Doctor Who, and The Walking Dead making some of the most eagerly anticipated

With panels, signings and photo ops taking place throughout the weekend, the task on the first day is to usually get press interviews and photo calls done and out of the way.

Entertainment weekly who take the official photographs back stage at the event has already begun spoiling us with some behind the scene snaps. You may also see familiar faces in the photos. (See photo below)

The Supergirl booth is a staple visit for attendees at SDCC every year, their fan centered paneles exclusive news and fun filled meet and greets making the shows stars some of the most popular

As one of the first groups to arrive this morning, it's no surprise that EW has been more than excited about sharing some incredible photos of lead actors.

Seeing Chris at the event only led us to wonder if he's at the event only to support his wife and former cast mates or if he's actually returning to Supergirl next season but sadly our hopes of seeing Mon-El back on Supergirl have been squashed as he's only there for moral support for wife and co-star Evelyn Somerhalder who was not liking life herself which now leads us to wonder what's wrong with the actress.

Fans have been very vocal in regards of Mon-El being removed form Supergirl at the end of Supergirl season 3 claiming that it was not right that the directors built up Karamel (Kara and Mon-El's names combined) only for them to be separated in the finale.

So it's safe to say that fans will be glued to Twitter and Instagram over the next couple of days to figure out the reason behind Kara and Mon-Els sudden ending.

Why did the directors built them up only to tear down? Will we be seeing Mon-El back any time soon in the future? What is Supergirl/Kara Danvers going to do now that her love interest is gone?

Hopefully these questions will be answered over the weekend so hold on tight Supergirl Fans, Comic Con has you covered.