Let's Leave

One Mistake: An Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 8:

Ezra gets ready for the doctors appointment whilst I lie on the couch staring at the ceiling. I wonder what will happen if I really am pregnant? Where will I live? How will I earn money? How will I support my baby? How will I finish school? I'm against abortion and I won't let my child be adopted, so I have to keep it.

~

Ezra finishes getting ready and I look at the time on the cooker, it's 9:22am. We should get to Philly in time. I take a deep breath in and slowly breathe out. I grab hold of Ezra's delicate hand and we leave his apartment. "It's alright baby, we can do this. Just remember that I love you." Ezra says as he leans in for a kiss. I hold onto this magical kiss for as long as I can, then let go of Ezra's hand and run down the stairs of the building like a little kid, forgetting all of my worries. I get to the bottom of the stairs then stand and wait by the door for Ezra, who was running down the stairs slowly after me. I look in the mirror at my cute outfit: I have natural waves with a red hat on my head with a matching sweater and some dark grey jeans with some tall black boots on top. Cute yet lazy. Ezra finally arrives down the stairs, running out of breath. We walk out of the door and head to the car. Time to see whether I'm really pregnant.