Chapter 3: Intruder

Nicki POV

I got in the house and went up to my room. I hopped in the shower for about 30 minutes. I heard rumbling but I just shrugged it off. I got out and brushed my teeth. My hair was dry so I combed through it and put it in a ponytail. I hope she can work miracles on this head tomorrow. I wrapped my towel around me and went back into my room. When I got in there, Dreadhead was sitting on my bed. I looked at him confused.

Me: What you doing here?

Naz: So you with that nigga Derek now?

Me: Wtf is you talking bout? How did you get in?

He got up and started walking towards me.

Naz: So if you havent noticed yet, I like you.

Me: Naz what is you on?

Naz: I like you and I want you and Imma get you.

He grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I tried to get up but he threw be back down. He ripped off my towel and threw it on the floor. He took off his shirt and pants.

Me: Naz what is you doing?

He took off his drawers and pinned my arms against the bed. Thats when I felt the most excruciating pain ever. Yep I was a virgin. He thrusted in and out of me making my body numb. I cried and screamed but nothing seemed to stop him or the pain. He kept going faster until he suddenly stopped and moaned. Thats when he got up and started putting on his clothes. I layed there crying until he wasn't looking then I ran to my phone but I wasn't fast enough. I felt something hard and heavy hit the back of my skull then it went black.

Derek POV

Hood: Where was was you at today?

Me: With this girl

Ace: Here his ass go again

Me: Naw man she different.

Trey: That sound just like the shit you said about Erika.

He was right though. Erika and I dated a while back. I thought she was the one but she just wanted the money.

Me: I'm dead ass... when we kissed it didn't feel like when I kiss them other hoes.

Speaking of hoes one texted me. Her name is Cammy. I been messing with her for about a month and her mouth can do shit yo hoe never even thought of.

From: CammyBabie

Daddy I want chu

To: CammyBabie

Be over in a minute

Me: Alright I'll see yall later.

Trey: Damn you finna go see her again?

Me: Haha... naw I'm going to Cammy's house

Hood: Didnt you just say "when we kissed it didnt feel like when I kiss them other hoes.?"

They all laughed while he mocked me

Me: Damn I didnt say me and the girl was together.

I walked out the door and got in my car. I popped my CD back in and headed to the house.

...

Cammy: daddy I missed chu so much.

Me: I bet you did

She jumped on me and I grabbed her ass. She kissed me and I walked up stairs to the room. I threw her on the bed. I took my clothes off and layed down. She got on top of me and sucked on my neck. She went lower and was playing with my "buddy". Then she started sucking and slobbing.

Me: Damn

She started laughing and came up and kissed me. She hopped on and was riding me. She was hollering her head off until she came. About like four minutes later I came and she sucked me clean.

She layed down next to me and gave me a kiss. The I got up and started getting dressed.

Cammy: Do you gotta go?

Me: Yea but imma text later alright.

She got up and lead me to the door. I gave her one last kiss goodbye and left. I headed towards my house on the lake. I parked my car and went in the house. I kicked my shoes off and went to my room. I hopped in the shower and put on my pajama pants. I got in bed and texted Nicki.

To: Nicki

GuddNight Love

Then I fell asleep

#LongLiveSpeakerKnockerz