Chapter 7: Night Out

Nicki POV

I got in the house and my phone started ringing, it was Nisha.

Me: Hello

Nisha: Hey wyd?

Me: Just got in the house.

Nisha: Okay well I got a couple friends over and I was wondering if u wanted to come.

Me: Yea I'll be over there in a minute.

I hung up and went upstairs to my room. I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth. I put on my aunty pearl kds and a floral shirt that matched. I grabbed my phone and keys and went out the door. I got in my Camero (Derek think we should be twinning with the cars) and pulled off.

...

I rung the door bell and Nisha answered it.

Me: Hey boo

Nisha: Hey

We hugged and I walked in

Everybody was either drinking, talking or eating. One girl was on the table table dancing. She aint a better twerker that me tho. Then some girl walked over to us.

Nisha: Nicki this is Cammy, Cammy this is Nicki.

Cammy: Hi nice to meet you.

I smiled and we hugged

Nisha: How did Derek take the news?

Me: At first he was looking like bruh... then he got over it.

Cammy: Your talking bout Derek Mcallister?

Me: Yea

Cammy: Ohh..

Me: You know him?

Cammy: Yea thats my baby's father.

Me: Ohh so your the one he took on tour with him?

Cammy: Yea thats me!

I wanted to slap the shit outta her.

Me: Did he ever mention me?

Cammy: He did actually... bhud if your mad about the whole situation you shouldn't be. I could tell by the way he talked about you that he loved and cared about you. He would always tell me "no I have a girl". He slipped up one time and unfourtunately that was the time I got pregnant. Please dont be mad at him... if anything be mad at me.

Me: I'm not mad at anyone. I appreciate both of you guys honesty and the fact talk didnt hide it from me. I hope we can put this in the past and focus on taking care of these babies.

She smiled and me and her went over to the couch.

Cammy: Hughh.. I wanna drink so bad.

Me: No missy... My stepchild is going to be healthy.

Cammy: Stepchild?

Me: Well you seem like a nice girl and I know Derek isn't really ready to be a father, so I'll help and I'm hoping in return you will too.

Cammy: You know I didn't like you at first since Derek always used to brag about you but your really cool and nice.

Me: Thx.

Cammy: So I was wondering after my doctors appointment tomorrow, can you come with me shopping cause I really don't know alot about babies.

Me: Yea... what time?

Cammy: Umm I'll call you.

We exchanged numbers and I went to go find Nisha.

Nisha: I see y'all friends