Chapter 6: Surprise

Nicki POV

Me: Excuse me where is your green beans?

Worker: Fresh or canned?

Me: Fresh

Worker: Umm Aisle 14

I nodded my head and walked that way. It was 12 PM and I was getting ready to make dinner for Derek. He gets back in like 7 hours so I need to hurry up. I grabbed the green beans and threw em in the cart. I went to the check out line and paid for my stuff.

Dude: Hey Nicki

I turned around and saw Que standing there. He so fine dawg.

Me: Hey

Que: Wyd today?

Me: Cooking wbu?

Que: Nothing chillin...I was wondering if we can hangout someday.

Me: Sure I'll call you tomorrow

He nodded his head and I walked out the store. I went to my car and loaded it. I got in the car and pulled off. I pulled up to the house and had to make 2 trips to get all the groceries in the house. When I got everything settled I started cooking.

Derek POV

Me: Thank you everybody for coming yall was a great crowd.

I got off stage and went to my room.

Me: Yall all ready to go?

Hood: Why you all excited to go home.

Me: Man I just wanna go see my girl.

Trey: Haha... he whipped

Me: Shut the hell up

I been missing Nicki ever since I left for the tour. Everytime I facetimed her or called her she started acting weird. I got my suitcases and loaded everything in the bus. After everybody was on the bus we got on the road.

Cammy: Derek

Me: Hmm

Yea I brung Cammy on the tour with me. I just needed her if I ever needed some company.

Cammy: Come up here

I got up and went to the top deck. It was outside so it was nice and warm. I went over and sat by her.

Cammy: So when we gone make this official?

Me: I told you I got a girl

Cammy: Okay I'm tired of being a side chick...and if you do got a girl why the hell you got me out here with you.

Me: I justed needed you more than I needed her.

Cammy: Okay

She got on my lap and kissed me. She started sucking on my neck and I started to get hard.

Me: Let's not do that right now.

Cammy: Your no fun!

Me: And plus you getting kinda fat.

Cammy: I'm not getting fat... I'm pregnant and I been pregnant for 3 months now.

Me: What?!

Cammy: I'm pregnant and don't get to saying "Ohh that aint my baby" cause you the only one I been missing with.

Man what type of shit is this. I ain't ready for no baby.

Me: Well what is it?

Cammy: A boy