.Chapter 19: Visit

Nicki POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I sat up and Nisha wasn't there, neither were the twins. I got up and went downstairs. The girls was in their bouncers and Nisha was making breakfast.

"You making breakfast?" I asked surprised.

"Shut the hell up." She said.

"I'm about to go grab Kyle then I'll come back and we can get dressed." I said grabbing my keys.

She nodded her head and I walked out the house. I got in the car and pulled off. I pulled up to the house and texted Michelle. Five minutes later Kyle came out. Michelle waved to me as I got out.

"Hey momma." She said getting in the car.

"Hey." I said closing the door.

I went around and got in. I pulled off and went to the house.

...

"Remember you can't have metal on." I said pulling out Kyle's yoga pants.

"Why you acting like I'm slow?" Nisha said walking out the room.

I got Kyle dressed, then the twins, then myself. We went downstairs and outside. I put the twins in the car and got in. Nisha came out and got in.

"I just need to get gas and we can go." I said pulling out.

"And snacks." Kyle yelled from the backseat.

"Yea that too." Nisha said.

...

"That wasn't that long." I said parking.

"I guess it wasn't." Nisha said getting out.

I got out and grabbed Nia's car seat. Nisha grabbed Gia's. We walked up to the gate and opened it. We walked to the building and went in. I went up to the desk.

"How may I help you?" The lady said.

"Hi we're here to see Derek McAllister." I said.

"Okay just show that to the guard when you go in" she said handing me a piece of paper.

We went through the medal detecter. They gave us stamps and we went in. They showed us to the table and we sat down.

"Mommy can I go get the cards?" Kyle said pointing at the shelf.

I nodded my head and she ran over there.

"You ready?" Nisha asked me.

"Yea I been waiting on this forever." I said.

15 Minutes Later

"How you just gone cheat like that?" Nisha asked Kyle.

"Ain't nobody cheating." Kyle said.

I started laughing.

"Daddy!" Kyle said jumping out of her chair and running behind me.

I turned around and saw Derek. He picked Kyle up and walked over to the table. My heart was pounding so fast. He put her down and walked over to me. I stood up and we hugged. That was like the best hug ever. I pulled back and started smiling.

"I miss you so much." He said roughing up my hair.

"Why would you do that?" I said sitting down.

I looked over at Nisha and she was faking crying.

"You so full of it." I said laughing.

"Which one is which?" He asked.

"Well Nia is the one with the one dimple, like you and Gia got more hair." I said.