Chapter 2: Hanging With Him

Nicki POV

I woke up around 10 AM. I got up, hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to my room and checked my phone. I had 2 missed calls, one from Derek and one from Nya. I texted Nya back.

Me: What chu want?

BesFrann: What chu on today?

Me: Finna be with Derek

BesFrann: lemme find out

Me: lmaoo you irra... but imma talk to you later... gotta get dressed

BesFrann: Yop

I got off my bed and went to my closet. I put on a white crop top, some aqua colored shorts and my aqua Jordans. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my phone and purse and headed down stairs. I sat on the couch and called Derek.

Me: Hello

Derek: Wassup... you up and ready?

Me: Yea

I told him the address and I hung up. I got up and warmed up some french toast sticks. I ate and as soon as I was done washing my dish, I heard a horn blow. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked outside, locking the door behind me. He got out the car and opened my door for me. He had on his aquas too.

Derek: You look nice.

Me: Thx you too bhud lemme find out you stalking me

Derek: What you mean?

I pointed to my shoes then to his.

Derek: Shit...it maybe a sign. You know them couples that be having the matching jays on.

He winked then closed my door and went to his side of the car. He got in and we were off. While we was riding Count Up was playing and I turned it down.

Me: You that cocky that you listen to yo own music?

Derek: Haha... I cant listen to my own music?

Derek POV

She shook her head while going through my CDs. She picked out the Finally Rich CD and put it in. Dont Like came on and she was jamming. I turned down the music.

Nicki: I know you didnt just kill my music flow!

Me: Upset or nawe? Lemme find out this other bae

Nicki: It is... love him with his chocolate self.

She licked her lips.

Nicki: But I love you more.

She reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek then she turned the music back up. About 5 minutes later, we pulled up to the beach. When she saw where we was at, she looked at me with a "really" look.

Me: What?

Nicki: Why you didnt tell me we was going to the beach? I couldve wore a diffrent outfit.

Me: Its okay I got a different outfit in the back for you.

She smiled and I hopped out the car and opened her door. I got her outfit out the back and lead her towards the bathroom. I went back to the car and got out the blanket and picnic basket. I found a spot and set up. I took off my pants and kept on my swimming shorts. I took off the jays and put my slides on. After about four minutes, Nicki came out the bathroom. She had on a neon yellow bikini top with white and yellow shorts that matched.

Nicki: I dont think this is enough clothes.

Me: I think its just the right amount.

She laughed and sat down next to me.

Nicki: After all that "i aint tryna cuff fuck a season" type shit, I never knew you had a romantic side to you.

Me: lemme find out you know my lyrics

We bothed laughed and started eating. I fed her chocolate covered strawberries and she loved them. She licked her lips and I kissed her. It was a deep passionate kiss too. She pulled back with so much lust in her eyes.

Me: How you not gon finish what you started?

Nicki: You the one that kissed me, how did I start it?

Me: By looking so sexy.

I grabbed her and put her on my lap. She grabbed my face and we kissed again. She made me lean back and then she took my shirt off.

Me: You know this a public place right?

Nicki: Ik.. Ik

She got off me and got in the water. I took my slides off and got in with her. We splashed around and played for about 30 minutes.

Nicki: You got my hair wet!

Me: I got chu... take you to get it done tomorrow.

She splashed water on me and ran out back towards our picnic. I followed her and we both grabbed our towels.

Nicki: I'm cold

Me: What you think I'm suppose to do?

She looked at me with the "nigga is you serious" face.

Me: I'm jp

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. Since it was dark I took her to the car and grabbed the stuff. Once I loaded everything, I got in and took off.

Me: What time you want me to come get you for your hair apointment?

Nicki: Ohh you was fr about that? Umm.. idk I'll call you.

I shook my head and headed towards her house. About 5 minutes later I pulled up to the house. I reached over to give her a kiss. She got out the car and went to her door. When she was in I took off.

#LongLiveSpeakerKnockerz