Chapter 5: A1 since Day 1

5 months later

Nicki POV

Its been 5 months since I got raped and hospitalized. Nya and I are no longer friends. About a month after Derek found out Naz raped me, he killed him. He got locked up but since they didnt have enough evidence they let him go. After that me and Derek got serious and we made it official. Then Derek went on tour and he come back in a 2 weeks.

Me: Nishaa!

She came in the room looking tired and worn out.

Me: whats wrong with you?

Nisha: Working for a pregnant woman is not easy.

I giggled. Oh yea I forgot to tell you that I'm 5 months pregnant. Everytime I facetime Derek, I hide my belly. I'm scared to tell him that I'm pregnant because of who the father is. Its Naz's baby but since he's gone, Derek is just going to be the father figure in their lives... thats if he wants to. Yes its 2 twin girls and I named them Gia and Nia. I'm so happy I'm pregnant despite of how it happened.

Me: Do you have some more pickles?

Nisha: No and we need to go so we can buy the baby stuff.

I huffed and got up. I put on my shoes and headed out the door and went towards Nisha's car.

Nisha POV

I got in the car and we pulled off. Like 5 minutes later we pulled up to Target. I parked and we walked in the store.

Me: So what you gone do in a couple of weeks when Derek comes back and see your belly?

Nicki: Shit... Imma just have to tell him.

Me: I guess

She guided me to the snack aisle and got granola bars, pickles, fruit snacks, chips, cookies and juice. I cannot wait until Derek come back. Its like having a kid. All she do is eat snacks and complain.

Me: I think you got enough snacks... now let's go look for baby stuff.

She huffed and walked towards the baby aisle. She got a scanner and went shopping. She picked out two cribs, two pink carseats and a dual seated stroller. She also got pacifiers, bottles, toys, milk, baby water, bouncers, covers, hats and clothes. The total came out to $956.58. She paid and the cashier dude helped us to the car.

Nicki POV

While we was about done loading the car, we saw Nya pull up. She looked horrible. I mean I'll be stressed too if my brother just got killed but damn she looked a hot ass mess. She got out the car and spotted me. She started walking over and I got Nisha's attention. I wasnt scared, but I wasnt going to put my babys lives in jeporady.

Nya: So you got knocked up by that broke ass nigga?

Me: No actually the babies are closer to you than you think.

Nya: So you still lying on my brother life even tho he gone?...Damn Nicki I thought you'd have a little bit more morals than that.

Me: Bitch aint nobody lying on yo fucking brother.

I turned around and felt my hair getting pulled on. I fell to the ground but before she can start hitting me, Nisha slung her on the ground and started beating her ass. I got up and got some dude attention. He ran over to the fight and pulled Nisha off the top of Nya. Nya face was fucked up. She got up and went back to her car.

Me: Nisha calm down

Nisha: Watever dawg

She turned around and got in the car