Cha.pter 10: Back On

3 Days Later

Cammy POV

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom. I threw up and brushed my teeth. I went back to the room and sat on the bed.

Derek: What's wrong with you?

Me: Pregnant woman throw up Derek.

Derek: Can you make me some breakfast?

Me: She punched you that hard that you handicapped now?

Derek: You just like her always fucking playing.

Me: Haha you mad or nawe?

Derek: Stfu...what you doing today?

Me: Shopping...I need some money.

Derek: Why yo ass forever broke? Damn Nicki was never broke. I'm not about to be supporting this baby by myself so yo ass need to get a job.

Me: Why the hell you keep saying Nicki this Nicki that...Nicki wasn't the one there the other day when you was pissed off...I was the one who calmed you down...So gone with that bullshit.

Derek: Aye calm down with all that shit fr...

Me: Man whatever

I got up and put on my clothes.

Derek: Where you going?

Me: Home...I been here for 3 days...can you take me?

Derek: Can you wait like another hour?

Me: Fuck it I'll take the bus.

I started walking out his room when he grabbed me by my waist.

Derek: Bae wait here I come.

He went in the closet and put on a hoodie and his slides. He grabbed his keys and we left.

...

Derek: Bye bae

Me: Not your bae but bye Derek. You need to go talk to Nicki and apologize.

Derek: How you gone tell me about my relationship and you not even in one? Fuck outta here.

Me: You know what...fuck you!

Derek: Have a nice life!

He pulled off and I went in the house. I went up to my room and laid on my bed. My life is so fucked up and I don't know what to do.

Derek POV

I went home and went up to my room. I hopped in the shower, brushed my hair and got dressed. My phone went off and it was Trey.

Me: Wassup

Trey: Aye meet me at the mall...them aquas coming out today.

Me: Bet

I hung up and grabbed my keys. I hopped in my truck and went to McDonalds. I pulled up to the drive in and ordered. While I was waiting for my food, Carmen called me.

Me: Hello

Carmen: Hey Derek

Me: Hey wassup

Carmen: what you doing today?

Me: About to go to the mall

Carmen: Can I meet you there?

Me: Yea..see you.

I hung up and got my food. I ate and drove to the mall. I found a parking spot and found Trey at the entrance.

Me: Wassup