Chapter 1: Meeting Him

Nicki POV

Me: Is you mad or nawe?

Nya: Stfu dawg

I was at Nya's house getting ready to go to a party. But the best part is that its hosted by Speaker Knockerz. That is bae. That been my celebrity crush forever. I got off her bed and hopped in the shower. When I got out I wrapped my towel around me and brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. I went to her room and put on my clothes. I put on my red, black and white Speaker Knockerz crop top, my red shorts and my Bred 11's. I topped it off with my gold rollie and my gold chain. When I got done getting dressed, I went downstairs and met up with Nya and her brother Naz but I call him my dreadhead.

Me: Yall ready?

They got up and we went outside and hopped in my black Porsche truck. I typed in the address in my GPS and we was gone. We pulled up to the party and it was LIVE. I parked and we hopped out.  I went up to my other bestfriend Tanisha.

Me: Wass gud Nisha?

Nisha: Nothing much.

Me: What yall standing out here for I need to go see bae.

Nisha: Girl thats who we waiting on.

Me: Well you know it do take that long to get that sexy.

Nisha: Girl you swear thats bae.

Me: Bitch it is… do I need to remind you?

I clicked the unlock button on my iPhone and a picture of him popped up. We all laughed. We was talking until we saw a black Camero pull up. Everybody started screaming but I was sitting there cooling even though I was fucking excited. He stepped out the car looking sexy as ever. He had his Breds on too like he better do that. Security escorted him in and everybody followed them.  When everybody got in, "bae" went up to the microphone.

Derek: Wassgud… I'll like to thank everybody for coming out and showing support… and lets turnup… but before we do that who my biggest fan?

All the girls started screaming and when it got quiet I was like…

Me: You my bae!

Derek: I'm yo bae?

Me: Yasssss!

Derek: Well come up here bae

I walked my way though the crowd and went up to the DJ booth.

Derek: ohhh and she got a fatty too... damn

I started blushing and went back to Nya and Nisha.

Derek: Bae y you leave me? Anyways yall ready?

Thats when Freak Hoe came on. Me and Nya looked at eachother and smiled. We started twerking and we was going in hard bruh. I felt somebody hands on my hips. I didnt care who tf it was. It couldve been the pastor I did not care. When the song was ending I turned around and Derek was standing there. He so fucking fine dawg.

Derek: Hey bae

Me: You funny

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bar. He pulled my seat out and ordered some shots.

Me: Ohhh lemme find out you a gentleman.

Derek: I try I try… bhud umm I never got yo name.

Me: My name Nicole but they call me Nicki.

Derek: Well my name is Derek but they call me Speaker Knockerz.

Me: Boy I know… I know everything bout you.

Derek: Well I want know everything about you.

We talked for a while until Dance came on. I got up and gave him a dance for like 3 minutes.

Derek: Damn girl… didn't know you can do it like that.

I started blushing

Me: Welp you learn something new everyday.

Derek: Aye unlock yo phone.

While I unlocked it, he unlocked his too. We exchanged numbers. He handed my phone back.

I noticed everybody starting to leave so I gave Derek a hug and started to walk away. He pulled me  back by my waist and stood up.

Derek: Aye make sure you call me tomorrow… I wanna do something with you.

I nodded my head and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I went out the doors and met up with Nya and dreadhead by my truck. I unlocked it and we hopped in. I put in my K Camp CD and we was off.

Nya: I saw you over there with bae.

Me: Stfu dawg

Nya: Lemme find out

We laughed and I pulled up to the house. I gave Nya a kiss on the cheek.

Me: Bye my dreadhead

Naz: Bye Mrs. Mcallister

I started dying laughing. I drove off and headed home. I live by myself in a 4 bedroom house. I dont know why I bought such a big house. I pulled up and parked my car in the garage. I closed the garage and went in the house. I went to the kitchen and made me some noodles. I took my food up stairs to my room and ate. After I was done,  I stripped and was starting to dose off until my phone went off. It was a text from Derek.

From: Bae

GuddNight Love

I said goodnight back and fell asleep.