Author's Note

Updated on 8/16/18

This story is written in which everything from season 1-4 of the 100 is the same and the season 5 plot is still very much accurate to the story.

While reading this story, the main difference will be interactions between Bellamy and Clarke and true feelings will be revealed.

Bellamy is still dating Echo. This story will basically start from the time Clarke sees Echo and Bellamy kissing.

You may recognize that some of the conversations come directly from my Alternate Universe scene series that I'm currently making on my instagram: @/wanheda.skairipa

I'm basically writing the same story, but with many more details and you will even see conversations directly from the show interpreted with emotions and thoughts of the characters.

This story is in third person, but it will mostly be Clarke's thoughts that you read.

If you do not ship Bellarke, I hope you will still read and enjoy the story. You may not like their ship on the show, but hopefully in this book, you can just read it as a love story and maybe even like the characters that I have created and tweaked to how I see the love.

Maybe I'll even open up your mind ;) who knows? Enjoy the story!

UPDATE: For new readers, after Chapter 5, the story actually sways away from the season 5 plot and creates its own story!