Heda

Clarke and Bellamy crept through Eligius's ship in Shallow Valley, searching for Raven and Shaw.

It didn't take long until they heard Raven's screams echoing throughout the ship.

"Oh my God," Clarke whispered, spotting Diyoza lying on the ground, her body lifeless.

McCreary was standing by Shaw and Raven, using the shock collar to convince Shaw to launch the missiles.

Bellamy examined the situation, searching for some way to get Raven and Shaw out alive.

"She's dead," Bellamy said, as the moved closer and he sensed her breathing had stopped.

"Why would McCreary want his leader dead?" Clarke questioned, fear arising in her chest.

Bellamy noticed McCreary's devious stature, "The same reason anyone would want to over throw their leader."

"For power," Clarke uttered, watching as this man tortured Raven without even batting an eye.

"Do you think we will still get our surrender?" Bellamy looked to Clarke, who had her eyes on something large and heavy.

"There's not a chance in hell," she said, grabbing the large object, having no idea what it is and formulating a plan.

Bellamy felt hopeless as the words settled over him, "Now what?"

"Now," Clarke stated, lifting the object up and bashing McCreary over the head with it, "we win the war."

***
Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, and Shaw sprinted out of the ship.

Clarke held on tight to McCreary's gun, "We have to find Madi!"

Maybe they couldn't get a surrender, but if Madi and Octavia worked together to unite the forces, they could win the war.

They found Murphy, Indra, and Emori located in the church. Clarke was starting to get nervous. Where could Madi be?

"They would have to keep her somewhere safe that's hard to get to." Bellamy mentioned.

In unison, they all turned back towards the ship.

"No," Clarke whispered, using all her strength to get back to the ship, to her daughter.

As soon as she got there, McCreary was holding Madi and his hand was wrapped around her neck, "You think you can you beat me."

McCreary put more pressure on Madi, forcing her to lose her breath, "I have everything!" He shouted, "You people burned this world! And now it's mine."

Clarke watched as Madi desperately tried to breathe. She reached up and placed her hands on McCreary's arms, "I am Madi Kom Louwoda Kilronkru," she accouned, digging her nails into McCreary's arm, "heir to Bekka Pramheda," Madi used everything she had to take all the weight of McCreary's body and flip him onto the ground, "and successor of Leksa Kom Trikru."

Madi placed her foot on top of McCreary, crushing his weight, "And I will win."

Clarke ran towards Madi, grabbing her hand so they could make a run for it. They needed to reach the rover and find Octavia.

The only step before war is to unite Wonkru.

***
"There's a gorge right there," Echo told Octavia, pointing towards the map of Shallow Valley. "It's the only place near the camp that is clear. If you can make it there in time, you'll have the element of surprise."

Octavia nodded, "Is that all?"

"Look, Octavia." Echo began to back away from her, "I can help you win this war. I could scout or-"

"I said, is that all?" Octavia reached for her sword.

"Please," Echo pleaded, "I know I made a mistake, but your brother... he'll die."

Octavia placed her sword against Echo's chest, "Echo Kom Azgeda," she spoke harshly, "Yu Gonplei Ste Odon."

"Blodreina!" Miller's voice interrupted Octavia's plan, "Come quick."

Octavia rolled her eyes and released Echo from her swords grasp, "Follow me."

They left the tent and found that Clarke's rover had pulled up.

She watched vividly, sighing with relief as she saw Clarke, Madi, Indra, Murphy, Emori, Raven, and her brother walk out of the rover.

With them was someone from the Eligius camp, so she held her guard.

"Let them pass." She demanded when Wonkru pointed their guns towards her old friends.

Clarke reached her, "Octavia, I know that Wonkru is split."

Octavia looked at Clarke, someone who was once her friend but now is only a stranger.

"If we unite Wonkru under the power of Blodreina and the Commander, we can win this war." Clarke informed Octavia, practically begging her.

Bellamy came up behind them, his eyes landing on Echo and then back towards Octavia, an obvious look of confusion and disgust had crossed his face, "Please O. Work with Madi."

Octavia watched the situation play out before her, feeling the power fall out of her hands.

Without one word, she drew her sword and turned, plunging it into Echo's chest, "Look's like my brother is okay after all."

Octavia released her sword and Echo fell to the ground, pain taking over her body until she was just nothing.

O turned back to Bellamy. He was shocked and sad, "What's wrong big brother? Thought she was a traitor."

Clarke's hand found Bellamy's, knowing that even after what Echo had done, he still cared for her.

"Get Madi." Octavia told Clarke and Bellamy, "And let's go get what is rightfully ours."