War Here, War There, War Everywhere

Disclaimer: Some of the stuff in this chapter is definitely not factually possible, so just pretend.
***
The Eligius camp was absolutely insane without Diyoza there to run things.

Clarke thought about this as an advantage to her people. While McCreary had many followers, half of these prisoners still believed in Diyoza and her ideas.

They were in their own war.

Clarke examined the situation. There were people everyone, but no one was on guard.

She decided to just go straight to the source, McCreary.

Grabbing the gun she stole from him, Clarke marched through the camp, not knowing she was walking right into her own trap.

The entire camp moved into formation, their weapons rising and all aimed at Clarke.

How could she not have known?

Angrily, she cursed under her breath as she dropped her gun and raised her arms up.

McCreary appeared in front of her, a devious smirk plastered across his face as he picked up his gun.

"Thanks for returning what's rightfully mine." He said, holding the gun up.

She watched in horror as the eligius prisoners began hollering and cheering. These people truly were criminals and not anything like the 100.

McCreary grabbed Clarke, placing a shock collar around her neck so that she would once again become their personal prisoner.

***

Bellamy's eyes drifted towards Madi and Octavia, who were both by his side, determined and brave as they face the enemy.

But does bravery really matter when your people are dying?

Apart of him didn't want to believe it, the situation that was unfolding before his very own eyes.

He had warned them that McCreary's men knew they were coming, yet here they were, marching into a massacre.

Octavia turned to Bellamy and he could see the regret she held for everything she'd done.

All Octavia ever wanted was to get her people to peace because she believed that they deserved it after what they went though.

Then he turned towards Madi, who's weapon of choice was a sword, but had no defense against the line of gunmen above the gorge terrorizing her people.

Madi tried to stay strong, but Bellamy could see how scared she truly was. A child forced into adulthood before she even knew what it meant, the innocence of her life stripped away at the blink of an eye.

A lot like his sister.

And then his eyes traveled around the gorge. People were dead, injured, broken, and the shots just kept firing.

Bellamy pulled Madi and Octavia out of sight behind a large boulder.

"This isn't working." He asserted. They both looked startled and out of place.

"We need to find a way to get through that gorge so we can take Shallow Valley," Bellamy said, "Once and for all."

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Octavia snapped, "It's not like we can just plow right through it."

"Unless we can." Madi mentioned, looking up at Bellamy and Octavia with a plan formulating.

Clarke and Madi weren't blood, but sometimes Madi still did the little things that reminded Bellamy of Clarke. He couldn't help but smile a little at her thinking face.