Part 3

TESSA POV

Finally, before dinner my mom and dad came back, they helped me to put the things in my room, and I thought I'll put everything set tomorrow, now I'm not in the mood.

I went down,

we had dinner

and went to our rooms.

I changed into my pajamas, checked my phone, and as I was tired I fall asleep.

....................

I woke up with my mom yelling from the other side of my room.

I hate when someone wakes me up.

I oped my eyes and said: yeah mom, I'm awake.

And she replied: good, get ready,do your breakfast and tidy your room

.......

I'm done with my breakfast and now in my room thinking how I can set everything, ill start with painting the walls.

Guess which color will be my bedroom

-I will tell you, of course, BLACK and a little white.

Yea, I don't want to sound depressed or something like this, but black is my happy color.

So let's start.

-----------------

After a whole day, and just a little break to do lunch, I can say, Its 7 in the evening, I'm done, and I really like it.

On the left wall I added a line, which I really like , and represent me, it says: "LIFE IS A SOUP AND IM A FREAKING FORK"

On the left wall I added a line, which I really like , and represent me, it says: "LIFE IS A SOUP AND IM A FREAKING FORK". Lol, it maybe sounds weird, but its true.

Marcus POV

Its Sunday morning, and Sunday means that tomorrow I have to get up early , bacuse we have school, I hate waking up early, but I have to do .

 I was having my breakfast when martinus came to me and asked me if I wanted to go out and play some football.

 I agreed and went to change my clothes in more comfy ones and than went out to play some football. 

While we were playing I noticed that the house which was closed for years, it was open from the last week. 

I guess they moved here recently.

 I saw a very well dressed man and woman, I wonder if they have kids.

 Im really curious, I want to know who lives there, so I got an idea.

Mac:tinus , come here

 He picks up the football and comes near to me.

 Tinus: yeah, what??

mac: I want to know who lives there, I mean I want to know if some kids live there. 

I said pointing to the house

  tinus: But why 

mac: just to be friends with them they are neighbors, and they may need help here because they are new. We will just go there and check throght the window, its as simple as that. 

Tinus: I don't think it's a good idea, who knows who lives there, and what if they see us. 

Mac: no they won't, cuz there is no car there, so they prob are out, we will just have a look, plss martinusss

I almost bagged

  tinus: okay fine, make sure to don't get in any trouble

 mac: YEHI love you brooooo. and hugged him .

tinus: yeah yeah, its fine now lets go before they come back.

-----------

We watched through all the windows but we didn't see anyone, I guess there are no kids here. 

Tinus: mac I think we should go, there are no kids here.

 Mac: yeah bro you are right, let's go. 

As we turned around our jaw dropped, tinus football fall on the ground after seeing what I saw.     

_____________________________________
Who they saw???

pls leave a star