PART 10

Tessa POV: 

And even today I woke up by my alarm going off.

I hate waking up like this I really hope to continue to sleep, but I just can't.

So Tess, get up, fresh up and let's go.

Today it did not toke me too long to chose what I should wear.

Because today I decided to wear smth casual, cus  I don't feel like wearing an outfit or jeans.

 Black leggings, converse and a big warm hoodie. I love big hoodies. And I was not feeling to tie my hair in a pony tail so I left them freeeee.

 And I was not feeling to tie my hair in a pony tail so I left them freeeee

I had my breakfast, said bye to mom, and jumped in the car.

Even today  I want dad to drop me at school, cuz I don't want to meet the Gregs-

 Gunnarsen on my way to school. 

We arrived, I hugged dad and said bye to him.

I directly went to my class, thank god I remember where it is, I just had a little confusion, but I arrived on time, cuz the class was still empty.

I sat on the last bench as yesterday and waited for the teacher and the classmates of course.

Marcus POV:

ITSS MOORNINGGG and I'm happy todayyy, you know whyyy.

I woke up smiling, went to get fresh up and had my breakfast.

While I was having my breakfast Tinus came in and set next to me.

He must be surprised to see me already here because I'm lazy. 

Tinus: Marcus, are you fine?

Mac: of course, why?

 tinus: why you are already here?? You already woke up?

Mac: yeah, and why you are so surprised, can't I wake up early?

Tinus: no, you can't, it is impossible. Is Marcus in lov-

I cut him off, mac : no im not, and don't say that.

 He giggled and said: hahaha fine,fine. 

........

We were out, waiting for dad to come out so he can drop us. 

While I was out on my phone, I noticed even Theresa was leaving on his dad car, I was about to scream and call her, but I didn't.

..........

we arrived at school, but I could not find Theresa I guess she is already in the class.

When the bell rang I closed my locker and went to the class with tinus and our friends.

We were the first entering in the room. 

My eyes landed on the last bench.

She was there, she was a little nervous I guess, cuz she was biting her lips. 

*damn those lips.* 

Her hair was not tied in a ponytail, but they were free, her eyes are simply amazing.

She was wearing a big hoodie, which didn't show the curves of her body, but I bet she has the best body in here .

Some of her hair was covering her right side of the face, and damn the way she places her hair behind her ear makes this simple move, one of the hottest thing a girl can do.

While I was admiring my beautiful view Simon brings me on earth, by saying: she is so hot, isn't she?? 

Mac: uhm...what .. I don't think you should talk about her like this.

Simon: yeah Marcus, sure, I know you are thinking the same, I wonder what else you are thinking. 

Mac: I...i..wa.. was not thinking about her,i was just...

Simon: yeah fine, let's go and sit.

We went to sit on our benches.

 And the math teacher came in. 

oh f*ck, today we have a test. Thank god I revised yesterday. Hope it will be easy.

The teacher separated our desks and changed some seats.

she made me sit on the first bench, great.

She hended the test, she was about to say smth but suddenly a girl voice interrupted her.

 It was her.

Tess: teacher, excuse me, can I do the test too?? 

Teacher: are you sure you want? 

Tess: uhm, yeah.

  Teacher: fine, so take your pen and come et the empty seat next to Marcus. 

Tessa: okay.

 OMG even tho the desk where separated she was still next to me. 

My heart is besting as hell.

_________________________

leave a starrrrr plss