Part 48

///Just pointing out two things: in this book, Marcus and Tessa are 17. And we are in November(as month), in the book, you need this two details to understand the story, have good reading peeps///

Mac POV:

Tess:ok so-

Mac: wait, before you start. You need to answer some questions.

She rolled her eyes as she already knows what I was about to ask.

Tess:fine...

Mac: why you-

She cut me off by putting her hand on my mouth.

Tess: I haven't answered your calls and your text cuz I put my phone on silent. Cuz I didn't want you to be worried for me, I know you were worried anyway, but still. For sure you were worried a little less. Then, now I ignored you cuz I didn't want you to see me like this, you know, this down. And I was hella missing you, but I was enough strong to resist you if I didn't see you, that's why I didn't open the door and plug my ears with my fingers, so I don't feel like opening the door by listening to your voice. But as you directly into my room, I couldn't help myself. Ok? You are a magnet and when you are close to me I just can't stay away from you, but in case you are close and I don't see you, I kinda hold myself. That's all you wanted to ask, right?

She said with a slight smile.

Before thinking twice I stuck my tongue out and kinda licking her hand, just to tease her cuz I know she doesn't like when I lick her hand or whatever it is.

She fastly removed her hand and in a disgusted facial expression, she kinda yelled.

Tess: EWWWW, MARCUUSSSS YOU ARE DISGUSTING.

I was laughing while she was going at the edge of the bed.

I took her arm and pulled her back close to me while saying between my laughs: come on, I just licked your hand.

Tess: yeah, but it was still disgusting, eww.

I left a kiss on her cheek.

Mac: come on, let's be serious. By the way, I'm impressed. You never said something as long as this.

I said with a smile.

Tess: blah blah blah.

She said while rolling her eyes.

Mac: and one more thing.

I said while turning her face toward mine and connecting our sight.

Mac: promise me.

I said by leaning my hand.

Mac: that from today we will be telling everything to each other and not lock ourselves or ignore each other. No matter how mad we are with each other or with someone, we won't keep everything for ourselves, we will talk and find a way out together. We will tell each other what we think, in case one day I do or say something you don't like, just tell me, don't keep it for yourself. ok? promise me, Tess.

She waited some seconds before placing her hand on my hand and with a smile said: Promise.

I left a soft kiss on her lips and hugged her back tight, waiting for her to start.

She took a deep breath and said: okay so, I will be kinda detailed, but in some parts, I will be fast, hope you understand.

*Flashback*

It was a Saturday night, I came from the hospital, cuz my best friend was at the hospital.

She never told me what was the problem with her, she just ditched the question every time I asked her by saying: "it's nothing serious" "I'll be fine soon" or stuff like this. I never insisted or forced her to give me a valid answer, cuz I didn't want to disturb her in any way.