part 50

Marcus POV:

Wednesday, I'm tired of school and cant wait for the weekend, cuz its Christmas and my parents invited Tessa's parents at dinner.

That's gonna be lit.

I enter my class, I came very early today.

As soon as I enter I see a lazy body, resting on the last bench.

I make my way to the seat next to her and sit on the chair.

Mac: good morning.

I said with a smile to the lazy girl laying on the bench next to me.

Tessa: morning, early today huh.

She replays back with a smile.

I just shrug my shoulder and remove a lock of hair from her face behind her ear. I look one time at the door, making sure no one is here and lean in to leave a soft kiss on her pink lips.

She giggles and gets her head up from the bench where she was resting peacefully.

Mac: so, you are coming at my place on Saturday?

Tessa: I think so.

I giggle and add: uhm, I was thinking of something.

I just realized that this is the first time I'm getting nervous of asking or telling her something.

I think she noticed it and placed her hand on mine while saying: what are you thinking about Gunnarsen.??

She said with a teasing smile, while a smile spreads on my face.

Mac: uhm. I was thinking, uhm, you know, what if..... what if w-we make our relationship you know, official? You know, to tell this to our parents..??

Not gonna lie, I'm scared of her reaction.

Mac: if you need some more time to think, take your tim-

As I was about to say something more, someone taps on my shoulder.

I turn around and that irritating face, who can make me angry only by breathing shows to me with a smirk.

Mac: what?

Finn: what, what? This is my seat Gunnarsen.

He says pointing at the chair I was sitting on.

Tess: where is your name on it?

I looked at tess which popped in our conversation.

I sighed and got up followed by tessa.

Finn: where are you going ??

He said looking at tess.

Tessa:to hell. Wanna join?

She said with a sarcastic smile while taking place on the chair next to me.

After some seconds she whispers something under her breath that I totally heard: asshole.

...................

*Saturday*

I'm getting ready in front of the mirror for the evening I'm going to have.

We are going to have dinner at gunnarsen's place, and you will be wondering what I said about making our relationship official.

Well, I thought A lot about it and I said yes. Probably today marcus will tell them about it.

Outfit: