2

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

☆  

"I don't understand why they agreed to torture you," Jin, the oldest of the group, whispers to me with his soft voice as he tends to my injuries.

They weren't kidding with torturing me, but it wasn't as brutal as I expected. They tied me up to the same chair in that same room and began punching and slapping me. Of course, I fought through it until I passed out in pain and ended up in Jin's room for him to attend to me and the injuries.

"They should just kill you."

I give out a weak chuckle, feeling stupid for thinking Jin would have some sort of heart.

"I was thinking the same thing," I joke, closing my eyes as Jin dabs some cleaning alcohol on a small cut on my cheek.

He stops and places a bandage on it, but I keep my eyes closed, feeling comfort in his tender care and gentle touch. Kind of ridiculous to be feeling such a thing for someone who wants me dead.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?" Jin mumbles under his breath, and I feel his thumb subtly go over my cut cheek.

"Why do you have to be so caring?" I respond, opening my eyes to meet his shocked ones, surprised that I wasn't asleep.

We stare at each other in silence before he frowns and hurries out of his room.

"Don't be late for dinner," he simply says before leaving me alone on his bed.

I smirk and close my eyes again, caressing the area of my cheek he tended to while slowly falling asleep.

Here's some interaction with Jin (:

Love you ♡