15

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

》21+ chapter, enjoy (:

When was the last time I had a drink with a friend? Must've been long ago if I can't even remember.

I take a sip of my beer, my mind becoming foggy with a sense of joy. The boy beside me does the same and turns to me with an inviting smile. I return the smile, enjoying the innocent sight before me.

Despite being only a year older than me, he treated me like a senior, which caused me to see him as a child. There are moments where I can't help myself and see him as a man, and those moments are dangerous.

"You're still a mystery to us, you know?" He says, taking another sip of his cold drink.

"I can't help it," I respond, leaning my head on my hand. "It's not easy to trust someone who wanted to kill me."

He lets out a chuckle at my statement, making me smirk at his cute actions. Every second that passes by with him is nearly a blessing. The alcohol is really affecting me, and will soon start affecting my actions.

Why did I agree to your offer?

I finish what's left of my beer and let out a sigh, another rush of joy overcoming my unstable emotions and bringing my doubts to a halt.

"I want you, Jungkook."

I turn to him and watch as he gulps down the remaining of his drink, a satisfied smirk plastered on his face. He turns to me with dark eyes, and I challenge him with my own.

Before I know it, he's checked us in for one night at a hotel, away from any possible disruptions from the other members. His hands roam my body as our clothes are removed from our bodies.

I push him down on the mattress, crawling above his form. I plant kisses on his neck, earning deep moans from the handsome boy.

"Please..." He begs, placing his hands on my waist and lining himself against my entrance.

I look into his pleading eyes and nod, leaning forward for a kiss as he slowly enters, careful not to hurt me.

My moans are muffled by the deep kiss as he thrusts into me, his member digging deeper and deeper with each thrust. The feeling is addicting, and I want more of him.

I separate from the kiss and straighten my posture as I begin to roll my hips. I let out loud moans as Jungkooks fingernails dig into my waist.

"Fuck, keep doing that," he growls out, subtly guiding my hips to move at his preferred pace.

I smirk as I watch his lips part, letting out beautiful moans that encourage me to continue, wanting to hear those blissful noises some more.

"Shit, I'm close," he groans, closing his eyes tightly, his jaw clenching.

I slow my pace before stopping completely, a soft whimper escaping Jungkooks lips. I chuckle and place a soft kiss on those soft lips, removing myself from his member.

"Put on a condom baby," I whisper after removing myself from him, "and we'll cum together."

I see a smirk form on his sweaty face, flipping me over so our positions were switched. He reaches for his jeans and pulls out a golden packet, ripping it open to pull out the rubber. He rolls it onto his member before aligning himself once again.

I wrap my arms around his neck, making him look into my eyes. We close the space between us, kissing as he pushes himself into me, my back arching at the intensity of his thrust.

"Don't go easy on me," I growl, biting down in his lip, "fuck me hard."

I dig my nails into his back as he listens to my demand, his hips slamming against the back of my thighs with each thrust. I throw my head back, allowing him to mark me with hickeys and love bites, owning me.

"Cum with me," he breathes out, his thrusts becoming quick and sloppy. I nod my head and pull him in for a final kiss before we both reach our highs, moaning out our names with pure ecstasy.

I shiver when Jungkook removes himself from me again, realizing how cold the room is. While Jungkook disposes of his condom, I make myself comfortable under the covers of the bed, a happy sigh escaping my swollen lips.

After a couple of lonely minutes, I feel the bed dip before a warm body presses against my back, muscular arms embracing me. I smile and turn to place my head against the boy's bare chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Thank you for tonight," Jungkook whispers, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I yawn, looking up at the boy with tired eyes, "I should be thanking you." With that, I give him a quick peck on his chin and rest my head back on his chest, his warmth and rhythmic heartbeat lulling me to sleep.

i'm back lol. the past week was a rollercoaster of emotions, but I managed to find myself again and i'm happy to be back. thank you for reading!

Love you ♡