3

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

Third day and it's already starting to pick up. They've turned to sharp objects and started with small cuts that lead to deep stabs that had to be stitched by Jins careful hands, but I didn't complain. I got to spend more time with the eldest of the group.

After Jin cleaned me up as best he could, I walk to the bathroom in the hallway, since none of the boys really used it.

I go in, slipping off my clothes carefully before climbing into the shower, closing the glass door and turning on the warm water.

I hiss as the water hits my bruised and cut skin, but it slowly fades and I stand there, my eyes closed, still thinking of Jins touch. I don't know why I do, it just comes to mind so often, it calms me down from breaking, and that's the last thing I want.

After a good while, I turn off the water and open the glass door, grabbing a towel to dry my body. I turn to the mirror and look at myself for the first time in a while. My hair longer than what I thought, my face fairly slim, and my body - despite the many scars, bruises, and stitches - is fairly muscular. 

"You should lock the door next time."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, casually wrapping the towel around my body, grabbing my clothing and turning to the tall man standing at the door.

"You should knock next time."

His lips stretch to a smirk, his dimples making an appearance on his cheeks.

"Ah, you got me there." He walks towards me and places a strand of hair behind my ear, staring at my features.

I close my eyes to calm my beating heart. His touch is almost as gentle as Jins, unlike the serious look on his face.

"If only you would speak up," he whispers, moving his hand down my neck to my shoulder. "We wouldn't be ruining such a beautiful body."

His thumb gently runs over my collar bone before removing his hand and walking away, leaving me startled by his words.

With a sigh I head to the room they gave to me and lock the door, taking Namjoons advice. I remove my towel and get dressed into some clean clothing, which is just a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I'm sure they used to belong to one of the boys, but not longer fit them so they passed them on to me.

After that I slip on a pair of socks and combat boots, then sit down on the small mattress, waiting to be called for dinner.

To be honest, it's not so bad living this life, all I have to do is go through with the torture and the rest of the day is fine.

One day, they'll kill me, but I'm hoping they'll grow fond of me before that, and they'll have the heart to let me go. At least I'm hoping...

"Hey, open the door!"

Jimins voice calls from the other side of the door and I slowly get up, my body aching.

I walk up to the door and open it to see an annoyed expression on the boys handsome face.

"We've been calling you for a while," he growls, harshly grabbing my upper arm. "Dinners ready."

I bite my lip to prevent any noises to escape my mouth. His grip is tight on a fresh cut Jin stitched up earlier, and I feel it tearing.

He sits me down forcefully on one of the chairs and let's go of my arm, which I turn to see if he opened the cut.

"Jimin, you idiot, I just stitched that up today!" Jin exclaims, making his way towards me to examine the damage.

"So what? She's not gonna bleed to death," the short boy snaps at the older one, who grabs a napkin and dabs at the open cut.

"She might get an infection," Jin hisses, cleaning up the wound carefully before placing the now bloodied sleeve over it.

Jimin groans as he sits down, tired of his hyungs care about me. I lower my head to hide my smirk.

Either Jimin is jealous, or he just really hates me.

I was gonna do a double update today, but the next chapter is longer than I expected so I'm going to update on schedule instead.

Love you ♡