28

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

They were having a meeting while I was in my room, the warm covers wrapped around my shivering body. Cold sweat dotted my forehead and my nose was slightly runny.

Maybe going out in the middle of the night without a sweater wasn't a good idea.

I sniff, but it really doesn't accomplish much.

Slowly, I remove one of my arms from under the covers and reach for the box of tissues, pulling one of them out. I blow my nose, feeling relief for a split second before mucus starts to form once again.

I groan. It's rare that I got sick so quickly. Usually, it was Sehun who got sick, and I had to miss training because of it.

A soft chuckle escapes through my chapped lips as I imagine how Sehun would react to me having such a cold.

"Look who's stuck in bed now," he'd tease, a soft smile on his face.

I'd probably sneer and turn my back towards him, feeling pathetic. Then slowly warm up because he'd made me tea or something to make me feel better.

"I'll leave if you drink it."

My smile slowly turns into a frown as I continue to imagine the interaction.

"Please don't leave."

I close my eyes tightly, trying to remove my thoughts. Praying to just stop and fall asleep.

Knock, knock, knock.

I open my eyes and slowly turn my head towards the door, sniffling once again. The door opens slowly and I see Jins head pop in with gentle eyes staring into mine.

"Did you call?" He asks, fully appearing from behind the door. He's holding a mug in his hand.

I shake my head, rubbing my eyes with my hands.

"No," I croak out, slowly bringing my body up to a sitting position.

"Well, I brought you some tea," he says, walking up to the mattress and sitting on the edge, placing the warm mug in my cold hands.

I bring myself to smile and raise the mug up to my lips and carefully sip the liquid. The smell of mint opens up my sinuses and clears my head.

"Thank you," I mumble out, placing one of my hands on Jins and squeezing.

He smiles back, caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

After finishing the tea, my eyelids become heavy with sleep and Jin notices.

He helps me lay back down slowly and carefully wraps me back up, removing any stray strands of hair from off my face before planting a soft kiss on my temple.

"Stay," I whisper, "until I fall asleep."

I hear him sigh, but he doesn't leave. He stays seated on the edge of the mattress. He does so as I slowly drift off to a world where everything is okay.

ya got sick

Love you ♡