21

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

"When was the last time you were in here?" Jin asks, a mocking smile on his lips.

I roll my eyes, letting Jin tend for the small injury on my shoulder.

"When you all were smart enough to kill me," I mumble, looking down at the first-aid kit to avoid making eye contact with the man sitting in front of me.

"Yah, don't say that," he scolds, dabbing a cotton ball with alcohol. "Things like this happen, just be glad you can still walk."

I sigh and look at Jin, his eyes are focused entirely on the wound, the same gentle hands caring for me the way he did before...

Before I decided to ruin everything for them.

"Does it hurt?"

His soft voice makes me blink into reality, and something wet slides down my cheek. I quickly wipe the tears that fell from off my face and shake my head.

"Y-You know it doesn't," I say, faking a small chuckle.

"Then what does?"

Why is it that he always manages to see through me? Read me like an open book, just like that.

I give him a glare, "Why do you care so God damn much, Jin?"

His eyes widen, surprised by my question.

"Don't you realise what I've done to you all?" I ask, my voice cracking. "Don't you realise the danger?"

Before I can continue, his arms warp around me and pull me in a warm hug, allowing me to sob against his chest.

One of his hands rub my back in a circular motion as I cry into his shoulder.

"I know, darling," he whispers, leaning his head against mine.

"And it's a risk I'm willing to take."

I'm sorry in advance ,_ ,
also, thank you for 3k reads!!

Love you ♡