30

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

The drive back was silent, but comfortable. My heart was still pounding, dazed by the kiss at the museum. I kept replaying it in my head, missing his soft lips on mine.

"What are you thinking about?"

I smile, squeezing his hand gently and turning my head in his direction, admiring his profile.

"You."

I notice his eyes widen slightly, surprised by what I had said, but they turn to slits and a wide smile spreads on his beautiful lips and he raises my hand up to them and presses a gently kiss atop my hand.

"Let's stop at the beach," he says, his lips still on the back of my hand, tickling my skin.

I nod, the butterflies in my stomach being disturbed once again by Jins touch and words. He seemed to always find a way to make me melt under his touch and fall in love again and again.

The truck stopped a couple yards away from the shore. The sun was just about to touch the horizon, it's reflection creating a beautiful image on the oceans surface. Purple and orange hues also colored the skies as it descended, leaving me in absolute awe.

Jin held me like he did a couple nights ago, but this time I didn't feel sad or troubled. I felt safe, I felt happy. I felt a genuine connection that I couldn't ignore. He was something else. From the beginning there was a special connection with Jin, and I'm sure he noticed it as well.

As we both stared at the beautiful sunset, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

I shrug and lean farther back into Jins chest, enjoying his warmth against my back. The cold breeze was starting to pick up.

"I just realised how cliché this is."

He chuckles and I can feel the vibrations of it, making me chuckle along.

"Yes, but I suppose the most beautiful moments in our lives are somewhat cliché."

I nod my head, sighing as the sun finally disappears past the oceans edge, the stars slowly appearing one by one and the moon making it's full appearance. He was right. Beautiful moments are always a cliché. It's why they are loved by many that it becomes that. But to every person, it's different, despite being so similar.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes, Jin?"

I turn around and face the tall man, wrapping my arms around his waist as I lay my chin against his chest, looking up at him.

His eyes were bright and it seemed as if he was about to burst into tears right then and there.

I place my hands on his cheeks and furrow my brows, worry filling up my heart for the man before me.

"What is it Jin?"

He smiles and pulls me closer to himself.

"I love you, (y/n)."

My heart skips a beat at his confession and I feel tears threaten to escape.

"I love you too, Jin."

I see a single tear roll down his cheek and onto my thumb before his lips come in contact with mine. The kiss is so intense it causes the held back tears to fall and my stomach to tighten. I can't help but moan into the passionate kiss we're sharing.

Jin separates from the kiss and I whine, causing the older man to chuckle softly.

"Let's get back," he softly says, pecking my lips before taking my hand and walking back to the truck.

I should stop writing so much fluff my heart hurts

Love you ♡