5

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

"Why don't you fucking answer me!?"

Namjoon slams his fist into my stomach, making me cough up more blood than I already was.

I feel a smirk creep onto my lips only for it to be removed by the same fist hitting my cheek, cutting it harshly with the force.

He's angry for multiple things. One of them being the fact that Yoongi almost killed me, and I was letting it happen. I didn't care, one day they'll kill me and they'll go crazy.

I feel slender fingers gently grab my face and I open my eyes to see Namjoon examining my face with his soft brown eyes.

"You're insane," I mumble, spitting out blood from my mouth.

He smirks while licking his lips.

"We all are babygirl, you'll just have to learn to live with it."

He lets go of my face and I frown, missing his touch. I mentally scold myself for doing so, what the hell is wrong with me?

"Make sure she's unconscious by the end of it," Namjoon tells the two boys who were watching from afar, leaving us alone.

"Heard that darling?" Jungkook asks me, grabbing a rusted pipe from a table. "You'll be spending a lot of time with us today."

He swings the pipe and it hits my bruised abs, more blood spitting out of my lips.

"Stay strong," Taehyung whispers into my ear, "I want to see you suffer for as long as possible."

Love you ♡