7

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

I find myself aimlessly walking around their home, from my room to the living room, to the kitchen back to my room.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung had gone out to do something that I am not allowed to know, based on what Hoseok said when I asked. I'm highly curious, no doubt, but I best not get involved in their problems.

"Can you just stay in one place?"

I turn to the voice belonging to Jimin, who is sitting on a sofa in the living room, watching some show I don't recognize.

"No."

I return to my mindless pacing, making my fifth round back to my room.

A familiar hand wraps around my upper arm, stopping me in the middle of the hallway.

I'm about to turn and ask him to let go, but he starts walking in the same direction I was, pulling me into my room and closing the door behind him.

It's silent as we stand here, staring at each other with hatred burning in our eyes, but I see something else hidden in Jimin's eyes.

With each step he takes forward, I take one back, and I feel the edge of the mattress with my calf. My heart begins to race when his hands push me softly onto the mattress and he slowly begins to crawl on top of me.

"Jimin?" I ask, an unknown fear rushing to my chest as one if his legs come in between my own.

"Why don't you ever listen to me?" He whispers, one of his hands sliding under my shirt.

I look away from his intense glare, only for him to chuckle softly, making my insides turn nervously.

His soft lips come in contact with my jawline and I immediately tense up, placing my hands on his toned chest to push him away.

He lets out a low growl, grabbing my wrists and placing them above my head, attacking my neck with kisses and soft bites. In response, I let out a small whine and try and wiggle out of his grip, only for him to tighten it.

"Get off me!" I exclaim, trying to knee him.

"Hey, what's going on?"

I hear Hoseok's voice from outside my room and I'm about to yell out when one of Jimins hands comes over my mouth.

This little shit...

I struggle some more, kicking my legs furiously. He has to let go at some point, he'll get tired of me soon enough.

Knock, knock, knock.

I continue to frantically struggle against Jimin's strong grip on me, wanting Hoseok to come and get this idiot off of me. What the hell is even his problem?

"Yo, where's Jimin?"

A wave of relief washes over my body as I hear Jungkooks voice from outside my door.

"God- Jimin I swear if you touch her!"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I notice Jimin flinch each time Hoseok slams his fists on my door, my heart pounding with adrenaline. They'll break the door down soon, and Jimin knows he'll be in deep trouble, not only with the two boys but with Namjoon. I can see the fear hidden in his eyes, a raw fear, one I haven't seen from him. It hurts to see him like this. I want to hold him close, keep him safe.

Click. Bang!

The gunshot causes Jimin to let go of me and back away, fear finally taking over his body. The door swings open, revealing a pissed off Hoseok and an equally pissed Jungkook. Unlike Jungkook, Hoseok's attention is on the terrified boy in the corner of the room. The youngest rushes over to me and runs his hands over me, checking for injuries.

"What the fuck were you doing to her!?" Hoseok roars, making me jump.

"N-Nothing! She was just-"

A loud smack is heard from were Hoseok and Jimin were standing, and I turn my head over to see Jimin fall to his knees, one of his hands covering his cheek. I start to panic and run over to the boy, kneeling down before him and pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Please stop," I plead, looking up at Hoseok, "he didn't hurt me."

The man looks at me with dark eyes and a wicked smirk paints his face.

"He didn't, but I will."

He grabs a handful of my hair and picks me up, slamming me against the wall. He pressed his slim body against mine, his free hand pressing gently on my neck.

"Dare to get in my way again," he growls, his grip on my neck growing tighter, "I won't hesitate to kill you."

In a quick motion, he raises me from my neck and throws me down harshly, causing me to land on my shoulder. A loud crack resonates around the room, my mouth letting out a pained yell afterward.

"You'll be dead!" Hoseok yells, kicking my stomach with no mercy, blood escaping from my lips, onto the carpet of the room.

After a few more kicks to my body, a strong hand grabs me by the hair again and drags me across the carpet, then I feel myself get lifted and dropped on a mattress, where I lay in pain.

"You fuckers wait 'till Namjoon gets here," I hear Hoseok hiss.

I force my eyes open despite the pain and see three figures walk out of the room.

I had so much trouble proofreading this for some reason. Anyway, hope you enjoyed (:

Love you ♡