9

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

18+ chapter, so be warned (;

I stand in front of Namjoons study room, waiting patiently for him to answer. It's been a month and I had decided to finally come clean. Maybe everything will be okay.

"It better be important," Namjoon says, walking back to his desk after opening the door.

"It's about my job," I mumble, closing the door behind me.

I walk up to the desk and look at Namjoon, who stares at me intently.

"After eight months," he starts, "you finally decide to speak up."

I look down, afraid to start crying again. This is a horrible idea, but there's no reason for me to stay quiet anymore. We're all suffering.

"Go ahead, let it all out."

The words I rehearsed day and night come out of my mouth smoothly and an invisible weight is lifted off my chest. I had done it, I said everything they wanted to know, but at what cost?

After finishing my long speech, Namjoon smirks and stands up, walking up to me slowly. His eyes were no longer hidden with mystery, it's like he's allowing me to see his true self. Someone who's in love.

He places his large hand on my cheek, caressing it with his thumb. Chills rush through my body and I feel goosebumps rise on my skin as I stare at Namjoons eyes in awe.

"I'm glad you decided to tell me," he whispers in a voluptuous and heavy tone, "I don't know how long we would've lasted if you didn't."

My heart's pounding against my chest, begging me to say something, anything! I want him...

"I want you," I whisper, closing my eyes and leaning forward.

In a matter of minutes, his hands are roaming around my figure, exploring every inch, and our lips are locked, moving in sync.

Just now I'm realizing how long I've wanted his body close to my own, his hands against my skin. It left my mind blurry with pleasure, a certain high I've never experienced.

He removes my white top, kissing my neck tenderly while removing my bra off of my chest. My breathing becomes uneven as he starts playing with my chest, massaging them.

"Namjoon... please," I breath out, tugging at his own shirt.

He's quick to listen and removes his black top, allowing me to admire his toned muscles. I run my hands over his chest and slowly down to his abs, leaving soft kisses on my way down.

I reach the edge of his trousers and look up, asking for permission.

He nods his head and I slowly undo his trousers, teasing him. He growls and grunts, wanting me to go faster and release his throbbing member.

Eventually, I pull down his trousers and briefs, releasing him from the tightness of his clothes. I place my hand around the base, pulling it forward towards my lips. The tip is dripping with precum, and I teasingly lick it up, staring at Namjoon while doing so.

"Don't tease me and open your mouth," he grunts, forcing his hands down to let me do my thing. I nod and place my lips around his tip, slowly sucking.

His soft moans encourage my actions as I take him in deeper and deeper. I start to feel him twitch when he hits the back if my throat, his hands clutching onto my hair, pushing himself further.

"Fuck, baby," he moans, releasing his hot liquid into my mouth before letting me go. I swallow it up, catching my breath as I look up and lick my lips.

He picks me up and places his soft lips on mine, his hands moving down to undo my jeans. I pleasured him, now he's going to return the favor.

Love you ♡