10

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

》21+ chapter, enjoy (:

"We should go over it again."

For weeks on end we arranged an attack, my knowledge well used to go against the people I worked for. We made so many changes in the plan to make it full proof, for we only have one chance to bring them down. One mistake and it's over for us all.

It's odd working alongside these men without them staring at me with deadly glares or showering me with death threats. I'm basically a part of the group, after many months of torture to my body and mental state. Yet, some members still have their doubts about me.

Hoseok and Jimin have been distant from me, trying to convince their leader that I'll be useless after their attack. That having me around will only be a drag and waste of time. Of course, their leader dismisses their poor warnings and ignores them, leaving the two highly irritated.

"We still need to figure out the alarm system," Yoongi states, leaning back in his chair and running his slender fingers through his dark hair.

All the men in the room, besides Yoongi, turn their attention to me. I sigh and do the same as Yoongi, except I only cross my arms.

"The only way to figure it out is to be there," I say, looking at each of the faces in front of me. "We can't assume what works and what doesn't when it comes to the security."

I expect for them to disagree with what I'm saying, but they all silently nod and turn back to the large blueprint on the table.

"Seems logical," Namjoon mumbles, placing his hands in his pockets.

After going over the plan a couple more times, making slight changes every now and then, we finally grow tired and decide to leave it for tomorrow. We all go our separate ways, but when I leave the room, two of the boys stay close behind me.

I ignore them, knowing they only bother me for their amusement and ignoring them is the only way to bore them. Except they stay silent as they follow me to my room.

When I reach the door, I turn around and face them, crossing my arms across my chest and furrowing my brows, examining their faces for any sign of what they could be planning.

"What do you two want?" I hiss, hoping to get any sort of reaction out of the two standing before me.

They turn to each other then back at me, a smirk forming on the older one, while the younger looks both ways down the hallway. What the hell are they planning?

"We're having trouble keeping you around," Hoseok says, taking a step forward and placing his right a hand against my bedroom door and his left on the doorknob, trapping me.

"We rarely have any woman around to satisfy us," he growls into my ear, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. "Care to help with that, darling?"

Before I have time to respond, he opens the door and I fall into my room. Hoseok doesn't waste time as he picks me up and lays me down on my mattress while Jimin closes the door and locks it.

"No one will bother us," Jimin says, walking towards the mattress, where I lay under Hoseoks hungry gaze.

"Namjoon will kill you-"

"He agreed to share you," Hoseok cuts me off with his low voice and his large hand slowly glide over my thigh up to my stomach.

I gulp and try and calm my beating heart with slow breaths, but I can't when the older places his lips on my collarbone. My breath hitches as his lips make their way to my jawline and delicately traces it with tender kisses.