31

If you see any mistakes, don't be afraid to point them out.

》21+ chapter, enjoy (:

"I told the boys to go out and enjoy themselves," Jin says while putting up his coat on the rack beside the door.

I nod my head, relieved to be alone with Jin for the night. Of course, I'm excited too. Imagining his body close to mine makes me feel that way.

We stare at each other, knowing what we wanted but having a hard time to approach it.

"So-"

Before I can even form a sentence, his familiar lips come in contact with my own. Gentle, just like him, but the hunger is there.

My eyelids flutter shut as he moves so he places me against the nearest wall, our lips locked in a deep, heated kiss.

In the excitement of it all, Jins hands grip my ass, pulling me closer. I quickly jump, wrapping my legs around his waist as he holds me up, tightly gripping me.

He begins moving, a door opens and then our lips disconnect as I fall back on a soft, familiar mattress. I watch him hungrily as he closes the door and locks it. When he turns back towards me I can see the lust clouding his gentle eyes, causing my body to heat up in excitement.

He crawls over me, not saying a word and places his lips on mine again. His hands slide under my sweater and make their way to my back, unclipping my bra.

He swiftly removes the fabric and tosses it, then separates from the kiss to remove my sweater. Because of it and all the heat, I was sweating, and for a second I feel disgusting.

But then I look into those brown orbs and I remove such thought.

"My darling is so beautiful," he breathes out, almost as if it was the first time he's seen me naked. Then again, we're no longer strangers to each other, we're no longer acquaintances or friends. We're lovers.

"Why are you crying baby?"

I blink and lock eyes with Jin, his image blurry.

"I just love you so much," I mumble, sitting up and cupping his cheeks with my hand. "After tonight, I belong to only you."

He lets out a sigh and smiles.

"Then I will take very good care of my princess," he whispers, pecking my lips once more before laying me back down and placing soft kisses on my breasts and slowly moving down.

I arch my back as he reaches my jeans and begins to undo them, pulling them off along with my underwear.

He then just stares at my naked body, but I don't feel embarrassed. I just feel happy that he's staring at me, and no one else.

After he removes his clothing, he comes back above me and starts kissing me once again but he's no longer gentle, and he wastes no time to tease my entrance with his member.

I moan into the kiss, one hand gripping his back and the other rubbing my clit, needing him inside me.

"Please," I pant, looking into his dark eyes, "make me yours."

Without hesitating, Jin slowly enters me, filling me up immediately with his length. He lowers his head beside mine, groaning. 

"You're so tight, darling," he chuckles as he starts moving slowly, his low voice sending shivers down my arched spine. 

I moan, wanting him to dominate me. 

"Faster?" He asks, placing soft kisses on my shoulder. 

I nod my head, letting out a breathy moan. 

He begins to fasten his pace, groaning and biting my shoulder whenever I clenched around him. My moans slowly became more erratic and my mind became blank with pleasure as he thrust harder, skins slapping on skin. 

With one hand I bring his face over mine and kiss him, the knot in my stomach tightening with each thrust. I separate from the kiss and shoot my head back against the pillows, a loud moan escaping my swollen lips. 

"Oh Jin, right there!"

He continues thrusting, his pants becoming aggressive, coming close to his orgasm.

"C-Cum with me, (y/n)."

I nod my head, wrapping my legs around his waist. His large hands grab my waist and he wildly pounds into me, grunting and moaning. I clench around him once again, arching my back and screaming his name out as I cum. 

He follows closely after, thrusting a couple more times before letting out his load, sweat dripping from the tip of his nose and onto my chest. 

He places one last kiss on my lips as I close my eyes, fatigue taking over quickly.

"I love you."

y'all go give faceue some love bc she really out here giving me more ideas to make me suffer writing these last chapters

Love you ♡