𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Y/n stood in the dimly lit room of their hideout, a large map of the Myoui family hierarchy spread out on the table before her

Y/n stood in the dimly lit room of their hideout, a large map of the Myoui family hierarchy spread out on the table before her. She traced her fingers over the names and faces, her mind racing with plans and strategies.

The inheritance was crucial, and she had to ensure Sharon was the one who received it. To do so, she needed to handle each sibling with precision and care.

Myoui Kazuha

"The youngest of the Myoui siblings, Kazuha was known for her rebellious streak. At twenty-four, she was often seen as the black sheep of the family, more interested in music and art than in the family business. Y/n knew that Kazuha's lack of interest in the inheritance might work in their favor."

Myoui Tzuyu

"A year older than Kazuha, Tzuyu was the quiet, reserved sister who preferred to stay out of the spotlight. Despite her calm demeanor, she had a sharp mind and a keen sense of business. Convincing Tzuyu to step aside would require more than just intimidation; it would need a calculated approach."

Myoui Sharon

"The third sibling, Sharon, was a complex mix of ambition and emotional turmoil. She had always been in the shadow of her older sister, Jihyo, and craved recognition. Sharon's complicated relationship with Y/n added another layer to the challenge. Y/n needed to ensure that Sharon emerged as the sole inheritor while keeping their turbulent marriage from imploding."

Myoui-Park Jihyo

"The eldest, Jihyo, was the natural leader. At thirty, she had already made significant contributions to the family empire. Strong-willed and intelligent, Jihyo would be the hardest to sway. She had a commanding presence and the respect of the entire family."