𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

The ball was in full swing, the grand ballroom filled with high-ranking employees, prominent businesspeople, and a few families

The ball was in full swing, the grand ballroom filled with high-ranking employees, prominent businesspeople, and a few families. The atmosphere was elegant and sophisticated, with soft music playing in the background and chandeliers casting a warm glow over the guests.

At the center of the room, Daniel stood as the host, addressing the assembled crowd with a confident smile. His voice carried clearly through the speakers, commanding the attention of everyone present.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" Daniel began, his tone polished and welcoming. "It is a pleasure to see so many esteemed colleagues and friends gathered here tonight. This event is not just a celebration of our achievements but also a very special occasion."

The guests listened attentively, their conversations momentarily paused. Daniel continued, "Tonight, we are here to celebrate the birthday of a remarkable man, a visionary and a leader—Mr. Akira Myoui."

The crowd erupted into applause, the atmosphere buzzing with admiration and respect for Sharon's father. Mr. Akira Myoui, standing at the side of the room, acknowledged the applause with a humble nod and a warm smile.

Daniel then gestured towards the stage. "And now, to say a few words about her father, please welcome Mr. Myoui's eldest daughter, Myoui-Park Jihyo."

Jihyo stepped onto the stage, exuding confidence and grace. She smiled warmly at the assembled guests before speaking.

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you all for being here to celebrate my father's birthday. As many of you know, my father has dedicated his life to his work, his family, and his community. His vision and leadership have inspired us all, and tonight, we honor not only his achievements but also the man he is."

The guests listened intently, captivated by Jihyo's heartfelt words.

"My father has always believed in the importance of family, and it is with great pride that we stand here tonight, celebrating his life and his legacy. We have much to thank him for, and I know that I speak for my siblings and everyone here when I say, happy birthday, Dad. May your days be filled with joy, health, and success."

The crowd raised their glasses in a toast once more. "Happy birthday!"

As the applause filled the room, Mr. Akira Myoui took the stage, standing beside his daughter with a proud smile. He waited for the applause to die down before he began speaking.

"Thank you, Jihyo, for your kind words" Akira said warmly. "And thank you all for being here tonight. It means the world to me to celebrate this special day surrounded by family, friends, and colleagues."

He paused, looking around the room at the gathered guests. "I am blessed with a wonderful family, and I would like to introduce them to you all. My eldest daughter, whom you have just heard from, Myoui-Park Jihyo."