𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

"Be careful" He murmured, his voice low and smooth

"Be careful" He murmured, his voice low and smooth. "She could kill you with a wink of her eye."

Her lips curved into a slow, confident smile. Her emerald eyes glinted with a dangerous allure, a spark of defiance that was impossible to ignore. She took a step closer to Him, her movements graceful and deliberate, the air between them crackling with tension.

"Don't worry, my friend..." she replied, her voice a sultry whisper.

"I don't get played that easily" She let the words hang in the air for a moment before allowing a smirk to play on her lips.

In the serene confines of a private chapel, bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, the intimate ceremony unfolded.

Only Sharon's family was present, their faces awash with emotion as they witnessed the union of their beloved daughter.

Standing before the altar, Y/n and Sharon exchanged tender glances, their love evident in every shared breath. The priest, a figure of solemn reverence, stood before them, ready to officiate the sacred union.

"Beloved congregation" the priest began, his voice a gentle murmur that seemed to fill the chapel with a sense of sanctity, "today, in the presence of your loved ones, we gather to celebrate the union of two souls, bound together in the bonds of holy matrimony."

He turned his gaze to Y/n and Sharon, whose hands were clasped together in a gesture of unwavering devotion.

"Y/n and Sharon" he continued, his tone infused with warmth and solemnity, "as you stand before us today, ready to embark on this sacred journey together, I urge you to remember the solemnity of the vows you are about to exchange."