𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

Back at their house, Sharon headed to the kitchen and began to cook, her movements precise and methodical

Back at their house, Sharon headed to the kitchen and began to cook, her movements precise and methodical. Y/n, meanwhile, made her way to Hana's room. She knocked softly before entering.

"Hey, kiddo" Y/n greeted, her tone softening as she saw Hana engrossed in her coloring book.

"Hi, Y/n" Hana replied with a bright smile. "Did you and Mom have another argument?"

Y/n chuckled softly. "Something like that. But don't worry about it. How was your day?"

Hana launched into a detailed account of her day at school, her excitement evident. Y/n listened attentively, nodding and asking questions, genuinely interested in Hana's stories.

After a while, Y/n stood up. "Alright, Hana. Let's go downstairs for dinner."

They headed downstairs and sat at the dining table. Sharon placed the dishes on the table, and they began eating in silence. The tension between Y/n and Sharon was palpable, but neither said a word.

After dinner, they gathered in the living room to watch a movie. Hana noticed the unusual silence and couldn't contain her curiosity.

"Why are you two so quiet? You usually fight" she remarked, her innocent question hanging in the air.

Sharon's frustration bubbled over, and she started recalling the events of the day, her voice rising.

Sharon broke the silence first, her voice sharp. "I can't believe you put us in danger today. What were you thinking?"

Y/n's eyes narrowed. "You think I wanted that to happen? We were ambushed, Sharon. I did what I had to do to keep us safe."

Sharon scoffed. "Safe? You call dragging me through a firefight safe? You have no idea what you're doing."

Y/n's patience snapped. "I know exactly what I'm doing. You have no idea what it's like to live in constant danger, to have enemies everywhere. You just sit in your office, barking orders while I risk my life."

Sharon's face flushed with anger. "Don't you dare talk to me about danger. You have no idea what I've been through. You're just an arrogant, reckless—"

"Enough!" Y/n interrupted, her voice a low growl. "I have had enough of your accusations. I am doing everything I can to protect this family, even if you don't see it."

Sharon's eyes blazed with fury. "Protect us? You can't even protect yourself. You're always getting into fights, always putting us at risk. Maybe you should think before you act."

Y/n clenched her fists. "And maybe you should stop acting like you're better than everyone else. You're so cold, so detached. It's no wonder your daughter prefers to talk to me."