𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

In the dimly lit room, Moonbyul, her trusted co-agent, sat at a desk filled with multiple monitors displaying various data streams

In the dimly lit room, Moonbyul, her trusted co-agent, sat at a desk filled with multiple monitors displaying various data streams. She looked up as Y/n entered, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Any updates?" Y/n asked, her voice steady.

Moonbyul nodded, her fingers dancing over the keyboard. "You'll be pleased to know that a few million dollars have mysteriously disappeared from Myoui Corp's accounts."

Y/n's eyes gleamed with satisfaction. She leaned against the desk, letting out a low, evil laugh. "Perfect. Those Myouis have no idea what's coming."

Just as Y/n was about to open her own bank account to check the influx, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind.

Startled, she turned her head slightly to see Sana, draped seductively over her shoulder.

"What is it, Sana?" Y/n asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

Sana's lips brushed against Y/n's ear as she whispered, "We need to talk. Privately."

Y/n sighed, closing the laptop and nodding to Moonbyul. "We'll continue this later. Keep an eye on the accounts."

Moonbyul smirked, giving a mock salute. "Got it, boss."

Y/n led Sana to a more secluded part of the hideout, her mind racing with possibilities. Once they were alone, she turned to face Sana, her expression serious. "Alright, what's going on?"

Sana's seductive demeanor melted away, replaced by a rare seriousness. "It's about Sharon. There's more going on than we thought."

Y/n frowned, crossing her arms. "What do you mean?"

Sana glanced around, ensuring their privacy before speaking. "I found some documents. It looks like Sharon's ex-husband was involved in some shady dealings. If we dig deeper, we might find something that could give us an even bigger advantage over the Myouis."

Y/n's eyes narrowed, considering the implications. "Interesting. But we need to be careful. If Sharon finds out what we're up to..."

Sana nodded. "I know. That's why I came to you. We need a plan, and we need to keep this between us."

Y/n took a deep breath, her mind already formulating strategies. "Alright. Let's get to work. We have a lot to do, and not much time."

Sana smiled, a hint of the earlier seductiveness returning to her gaze. "Always so focused. That's why I like working with you."

Y/n smiled, a hint of satisfaction on her lips as she processed the new information. She sighed softly, feeling the weight of their plans and the complexity of her situation with Sharon.