Chapter 7

When I woke, I was on my berth. How did I get here?? I fell asleep on the floor... Oh well. I figure out how to lock my door and start to play some music that I had recently found that I liked.

I start to sing the lyrics that I relate to so much.

 I looked away
Then I looked back at you
You try to say
Things that you can't undo
If I had my way
I'd never get over you
Today's the day
I pray that we make it through
Make it through the fall
Make it through it all

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you
I don't wanna talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you

You're the only one
I'd be with till the end
When I come undone
You bring me back again
Back under the stars
Back into your arms

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you
I don't wanna talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you

Wanna know who you are
Wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means
Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything

I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you
I don't wanna to talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you
And I don't wanna talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you

I'm in love with you
'Cause I'm in love with you
I'm in love with you

When I finish the song I feel much better and I open my door to find two mechs from the medbay. Knockout and Breakdown were standing outside my door, their mouths hanging open.

"Uh... Guys?", I say, confused as to why they were there. Knockout clears his throat.

"Sorry. We came to bring you to the medbay but heard you singing. That song was beautiful. Who were you singing about? Who are you in love with?", Knockout teases.

I blush. "Uh... I was singing about a mech that I like... He's on this warship..."

"Who is it?", Knockout pushed. I blush even more and glance at the door across the hall that I knew belonged to Megatron. I saw the door was open and Megatron was standing there and I blush even more and smile.  But Megatron did not smile at me or even look in my direction. He was glaring at the mechs standing in front of me.

"I'll tell you later. For now, how about you show me around the medbay?", I say, the smile wiped off my face. I was feeling depressed again.

We got to the medbay and Knockout showed me around.  They got me to smile softly for a moment but it was gone almost immediately once they mentioned Megatron.

Knockout looked at me in curiousity before he shoos Breakdown out by telling him to get some energon cubes for us.

"So, yesterday, you were so happy to be around Megatron but now whenever we mention his name, any smile we had previously gotten on you disappears...", Knockout says. I look away and hold back some tears.

"He's the mech I like", I whisper. 

"So why don't you tell him?", Knockout asks gently.

"I'm scared... He's the leader of the Decepticons and I'm... I'm nothing compared to him. I'm the daughter of his worst enemy!! How could he ever like me?", I exclaim as the tears come down.

Knockout doesn't say anything but hugs me and I hug him back, tears streaming down my face. Soon, I calm down enough to hide the tears and how sad I actually am.

"I haven't even been here for one day and I already feel like you're family", I whisper to Knockout.

He chuckles softly before agreeing with me. "I feel the same way, Sis."

"Sis?", I ask, confused.

"Family, remember?", he teases. I blush before hugging him again. I hear a growl and turn around just in time to catch a glimpse of a certain silver and purple mech.

"Go tell him", Knockout whispers. I shake my head. "You have to tell him eventually." 

"No I don't", I respond. Knockout was going to say something but Breakdown walked in.

"Okay, what did you guys do that made Megatron so mad?", he asks as he hands us each an energon cube. I sip on mine as Knockout explains.

"So, you like the head honcho, huh?", Breakdown teases.

"Yeah. Keep it quiet okay? I don't want a bunch of vehicons spreading more rumors about me and Megatron...", I whisper. Knockout and Breakdown nod.

I smile and they help me settle into this new environment, including a very informative tour of the warship, which was actually not so informative as they spent most of their time making jokes and finding new ways to make me laugh. Soon, they both became like brothers to me. I smile as I watch them bicker some more but couldn't help but get the feeling that someone was watching us, specifically me.