Epilogue

So now the war with Megatron is over but now we have a new, unpredictable enemy who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. The same one who killed a partner of Arcee's, and a partner of Knockout's.

She must be stopped at all costs. The preparations have begun. Soon, we will prepared. And we will stop this evil from rising any further.

My name is AuraStorm and I will do anything to protect my family, my friends, and my lover. I may have made several bad choices in the past but I am the daughter of a Prime and I have become much wiser than when I started out. My father has already states that I will be the one to lead this battle as his is no over. He is no longer leader, though still a Prime. My second in command is Arcee and my third in command Nebula. The communications officer is Soundwave and the medics Ratchet and Knockout. My lover and my brother. I have lost many but gained more. And I am more than prepared to defend my- our home.

We're coming for you, Airachnid. And we're pissed.

Well... this is not all where I thought this story would go... but hey, I like it. The war with Megatron is over but now they have a new enemy and she's not at all predictable. I haven't even thought about the next book but I will let you know what it is called as soon as I know.

I can't believe it took me only a month to write this. And yes, there will be a few bloopers to give you a few more minutes with the characters.