Bloopers

Episode: Operation Bumblebee Part 2
In between Chapters 13 and 14

Bee buzzes something, I don't know what, I wasn't paying attention and Fowler couldn't understand him.

"What'd he just say?", Fowler asks, snapping my attention back onto him...

"I wasn't paying attention to what Bee said", I say, giving Bee an apologetic look. He just buzzes that it was fine but that pissed off Fowler as he couldn't understand him.

"I can help!", Rat volunteered.

Suddenly, Ratchet started speaking.

"Wha? Do I hear a Fuzor in need of a voice-box repair?", he exclaims.

"What's a Fuzor?", Fowler exclaims. "What's going on over there?"

"I don't know but Miko and I can now add Dopy to our list", I say nonchalantly, causing Fowler to look at me like I'm crazy but Miko laughs. "Oh, and Ratchet was going to donate his T-cog to Bumblebee and he got put under stasis before an alarm went off stating that a relic was uncovered."

Ratchet then spoke again. When I turned to look at him, he was sitting up.

"I am able. Just ask Bangor. He was all mandrel before I put a tiger in his tank", he says before collapsing back onto the berth.

"Yep, definitely Dopy", I whisper to myself. Miko overheard me and laughed harder as she was still laughing from the first time I called Ratchet Dopy.

Episode: none
Chapter: none, just sometime when she's on the warship

"Soundwave, can I get some help with-", I walk into his room and he didn't have his visor on. "Woah."

He scrambles to put his visor back on.

"Wait!", I exclaim. He pauses and I walk closer to him, studying his face. "You should take it off more often. Your face is very handsome."

"Even with my purple optics?", he asks me. I smile and press my hand against his cheek.

"Even with your purple optics", I say. He smiles before putting his visor back and going to the bridge to get to work. That's when I remember the device in my hands and decide that I'll just get help with Breakdown.

Episode: none
Chapter: none, this is before this book

Cliffjumper laughs as he holds the toy above my head.

"Cliffjumper, give it back", I exclaim, my sparkling voice high-pitched.

"I might. Or I might not", he teases. I groan.

"Cliff", I whine. "Give it back!!"

Arcee and Nebula come up. "Cliffjumper, give her her toy back", Arcee says.

"As you wish", he bows and gives me my toy. I grin and hug it before looking at Arcee.

"Thanks, Arcee!!", I exclaim before dragging Nebula away to let the two love birds talk.

If you want more bloopers, let me know and I'll try to come up with some new ones and put them in the sequel to this book.