Chapter 14

It's been a week. We got Bee's t-cog back, though it was badly damaged. However, Ratchet was able to fix and now Bee is happily driving around. He is very happy to have his t-cog back. I've just come out of surgery and my t-cog is fixed. Or at least, I hope. I stand up and try transforming. It doesn't work the first, second or third try. I keep trying and finally get it on the tenth try. I laugh happily and drive through the exit happily. Once I get out though, I lose my happiness...

Ratchet and Nebula have been ignoring me. I don't understand why. If I come into the room, they either leave the room or pretend to be busy working on something. If I ask Ratchet if he needs help with something, he will tell me no harshly. I can't even get close to Nebula. She glares at me when I enter the room and then she leaves the room. I don't understand what's happening. The only ones that know that I'm not happy are Arcee and Bumblebee. Bee because has like a brother to me and Arcee because she can tell when I'm not happy. I suppose she is like a sister to me.

She's been trying to figure out why Nebula is ignoring me. So far, whenever I'm brought up around Nebula, she either leaves the room or changes the subject. One of these days, I'm going to corner her and question her. I sigh and head back to base. When I get to the main room, only Nebula is there. She doesn't notice me coming in. And she's surrounded by surfaces except for one way out. I block her way out and then speak.

"Nebula", I say softly. She looks at me and the glares when she realizes that it's me. I hold back tears. Why is my best friend acting like this?? "Nebula, why do you keep glaring at me like you hate my spark? What happened to our friendship? We were best friends, almost sisters..."

"You ruined our friendship", came her curt reply. My breath got caught in my throat.

"How? How did I ruin our friendship?", I ask, the tears harder to hold back.

"What's going on between you and Bee?", she asks, whipping around the face me, glaring at me.

"What?", I ask, confused about how Bee had anything to do with this. "Nothing."

"Yeah, right", she glares, going back to the computer. "You guys sure are spending a lot of time together for 'nothing' to happen."

"What are you talking about?", I exclaim, not bothering to hold back my tears.

She whips around again, her eyes widening when she saw my tears before going back to a glare. "Are you guys a couple or not?", she asks.

"That's what this is all about?", I exclaim. "No, me and Bee are not a couple!! He's like a little brother to me!!"

Nebula's eyes widen before she slouches. "I thought... earlier this week, you were able to understand him, and then you guys were hugging a lot... I thought you guys were a couple... I'm sorry..."

Nebula tears up and I sigh. I pull her into a hug. "It's fine. Just don't assume things... it's not good for you..."

"I noticed", she laughs slightly. I smile before remembering Ratchet.

"Do you know why Ratchet has been ignoring me...?", I ask.

She shakes her head. I sigh.

"Why do you care if Ratchet is ignoring you?", she asks.

I blush before whispering, "I really really like him..."

She grins before shoving me towards my room.

"You're to stay in here while I get someone", she says with a huge grin.

I blink before it registers. "Nebula, don't you-", the door was shut before I could finish yelling. "-dare..."