Chapter 15

When I wake up, it's morning. I sigh before getting up, preparing myself to meet Ratchet. I step out of my room and run into the one and only Ratchet. He was laying on the floor in front of my door and I had tripped over him. So now I was laying on the floor next to him.

Once I recovered from the shock of falling, I open my eyes, inadvertantly closing them when I fell. That's when I notice that Ratchet was awake, probably from me falling over him.

"So, in order for me to fall for you, you have to lay in front of my door?", I ask, a lopsided grin on my face.

Ratchet laughs before getting up and helping me up.

"So... about yesterday... why'd you kiss me?", Ratchet asks.

I freeze before grinning. "You gotta figure that out yourself, Doc!" I skip off and he calls to me, "my name is not Doc."

"Sure thing, Grumpy", I yell back at him. He chuckles in confusion. I hear this and skid to a stop.

"Hey, now you're Happy!!", I exclaim. He looks at me confused and I grin. He still has no clue I'm referencing Snow White. I walk into the main room and see Miko. I tell her that I just called Ratchet three of the seven dwarves.

She laughs and I grin. Ratchet walks into the room and goes to the computer to work.

Nebula and Arcee came up to me and saw I was watching Ratchet.

"So...", Nebula started. "What happened last night?"

I blush and pull them to the far corner of the room, away from Ratchet.

"I couldn't work up the courage to tell him that I like him so I just kissed him and then ran off before he could question me. Then this morning he asked about it and I told him he had to figure it out himself so if he asks you about don't say anything.

"You know, he stayed outside your room all night...", Arcee says.

"Oh, so that explains why I tripped on him when I came out", I say like it's no big deal.

Arcee and Nebula look at me dumbfounded before they both start to laugh. I laugh with them and we made our way past Bulkhead and Bumblebee. I overhear Miko say to Jack. "They're like a bunch of high school girls gossiping about something or someone. It's weird..."

I giggle at Miko's comment, which caught Nebula and Arcee's attention. I tell them what Miko said and they laugh too.

Optimus then comes out and splits us into four groups to get the relics. Bee, Nebula, and Arcee, Bulkhead by himself, Ratchet, Wheeljack, and I, and then Optimus by himself as well. So groups of one and three? Hmm... Ratchet wasn't very pleased with the idea of Wheeljack.

I turn to Optimus. "How about I go with you and Arcee goes with Bulkhead so that way there's two on each team to get the relics?"

He considers my suggestion and agrees to part of it. "I would prefer you to go with Ratchet and Wheeljack as Ratchet will need the most back up."

I sigh. "Okay."

When we walk through the bridge, Wheeljack is there, tossing a grenade up and catching it.

"The boss thought you needed more backup, huh? More than this tiny scrap of an-", he stops when he notices my glare. We had only met once before but we had never talked.

"Hey, I'm not tiny! I'm taller than Arcee and I can kick your butt to Cybertron if I wanted to!", I snap

"Are you sure she's not a Decepticon?", he whispers loudly to Ratchet. I huff and growl at him.