Chapter 9

I stand at the back of the bridge watching Megatron talk to Airachnid. Yeah, she was here too. I listened in to their conversation. I was angry. Megatron had found a volcano full of dark energon. I had no clue why it was there or what he's gonna do with it but I'm mad at him. I was hoping he would change.

"Megatron!" I shout, storming forward. "Why do you keep doing this? You have good in your heart, I have seen it! But you keep finding ways to be evil. Please don't say it's just because you are angry that Optimus got made a Prime and you didn't." I interrupt his conversation with Airachnid. He looks at me and I instantly know that it was the truth. "This war doesn't have to go on any longer just because you are jealous! That is a horrible way to go about it!", I exclaim.

Megatron growls and ignores me. I sigh before turning to Soundwave.

"Soundwave, what do you think of all this?", I ask angrily. Soundwave says nothing but I expected nothing less. However, he did provide a video. As I watched, I grew increasingly angry. Megatron shot at Bumblebee. Then it switched over to Bumblebee walking up to where Megatron and most of the Autobots were. Bumblebee walked up and Raf was in his hands, unconcious. I froze. "He was with Bumblebee when Megatron shot at him, wasn't he?" Soundwave nods.

I knew the Autobots had been on the warship but I had not seen them. I didn't particularly care, they could do whatever. I was too angry at Megatron to care. Megatron and my father at fought at the volcano, too. He had almost killed my father once the volcano started to erupt. He's also been collecting the dark energon.

Megatron started walking towards me and Soundwave. "Soundwave, bridge AuraStorm to me when I call for her. Don't let her out of your sights." Soundwave nods. I growl and glare at Megatron. I started feeling less like a Decepticon and more like a prisoner.

A few minutes later, Soundwave opens a bridge for me. I end up close to the edge of the volcano, where a face was formed in the smoke.

"This is the Prime's daughter. She is key in all of this", Megatron says. I stare at him and I realize, he was just using me... He never loved me... I gasp in pain and crumple into the ground. "I will use her to destroy the Prime for you!", Megatron shouts.

"I will deal with the Prime myself", the face says.

I don't look at Megatron. He raises my face to look at his. "You're just using me...", I whisper.

"No, I'm not", Megatron says, his gaze softening.

"Yes, you are!", I shout. "You're using me to get to my father!" Megatron looked taken aback before he growled and his gaze on me hardening. He then... He slapped me. I blink before raising my hand to my audio receptor.

"Soundwave, could I get a bridge?", I whisper. A bridge opens. "All I wanted was to be anywhere with you... I guess you don't feel the same way..."

"I'm sorry", I barely heard him say as I run through the bridge and end up in my room. I smile and silently thank Soundwave. I quickly head to the medbay and find Knockout and Breakdown. I walk in, tears streaming down my face and as soon as they see my face, they immediately knew something was wrong.

"Aura, what's wrong?", Knockout asks. I start blurting everything out.

"I told him that I love him yesterday! He said he loved me! But now I just find out he's been using me to get to my father!", I cry. Knockout and Breakdown where immediately there to comfort me. "How did I not see it?! How did I not see that he was using me?!"

"Love blinds us", came Breakdown's simple answer.

I look at him and more tears come. "I'm leaving... I can't stand being anywhere near him now... I'll miss you guys so much!" More sobbing from me.