Chapter 17

*Aura's POV*
When I wake up, I'm on my own berth. How did I get here? I was in Ratchet's room... He must have carried me... I then remember what I told him last night. I finally admitted my feelings for him... I open the door, looking left then right and dart down the hall toward the main room.

I stop just outside and peek into the room. Ratchet is at his usual place by the computer and Arcee and Nebula are closer to me. I dart into the room quickly, grab both their wrists and drag them out of the room.

They both let out startled yelps but soon follow me, knowing I wanted to talk to them... We go to the back of base. The exact same place where I kissed Ratchet.

"So, do you want to explain to us why you just dragged us to the back of base?", Arcee asks.

"Um... I may or may not have-", I mumble the last part.

"What?", Nebula asks confused.

"I told-", again mumbling the last part.

"You gotta speak up", Nebula says.

"I told Ratchet I love him last night", I shout; it echoes down the hall. I freeze when I hear it echoing. Arcee smirks.

"That's probably going to end up in the main room", she says.

I blush and hide my face to the best of my ability. Just then, an echo comes back. Except it wasn't echo... Ratchet was standing at the end of the hall.

"And I responded accordingly but you had fallen asleep so you did not hear me", he says. I blush and hide my face in my servos.

I peek at Arcee and Nebula and they're smirking. I realize what they're about to do.

"Don't you guys dare-", they cut me off. "We're just going to leave you guys now."

I blush and hide my face in my servos again as Ratchet comes closer. He pulls my servos away from my face and I look away from him.

"Aura", he says softly. I look at him and he has a smile on his face. I blush and he takes hold of my servos, intertwining our digits, causing me to blush even more.

"You know you're beautiful right?", he asks me. I blush and look away from him, not able to form words currently.

"You are so beautiful, Aura, but that's not the reason why I love you. I love you because you are sweet, strong, courageous, willing to learn and put an effort into it. I starting liking you a long time ago and it hurt when you were meeting with Megatron and then you joined the Decepticons. I was angry at Optimus for pushing you away because I liked you. And then you joined us again and you were broken. So I did everything in my power to help you because I was- and still am- in love you."

I smile at his words and finally found words of my own.

"Thank you Ratchet. I haven't liked you as long as you have me but you helped me a lot. I couldn't help but grow feelings for you. You've taught me everything I know, you've helped me far more than you can imagine.. You helped heal my broken heart, you've helped me see that I can be happy as long as I have my friends and family with me. You've taught me that even if we fight, we can always make it up and it won't change how we feel about one another.  I love you so much that I can't imagine a life without you and I never want to leave your side. I've been in love with you for a long time now and I've only just barely gotten to admitting it", I say with a loving smile.

He smiles back at me before leaning down and kissing me. I gasp in surprise before kissing back. The only reason why we stop kissing is because we hear a bunch voices saying "aww".

I look over towards the end of the hall and see the humans, Arcee and Nebula, and Bumblebee. Miko has a camera out.

"Nebula!", I shout. "Arcee! We were having a private conversation." I playfully glare at them.