286 Days Before

hi. thank you for getting this story to 2k+ votes :)

Check out a Luke fanfic my best friend started "One" by xindecisivex . It's super good omg and it's just the first chapter. She told me the plot and i'm so excited ahfsdk

Barely edited, so it's cool if you comment some errors and I'll fix them asap :) i dont mind lol

Answer the question at the end plzz

:: 29 :: TUE, May 6, 2014

"BABY girl, are you awake?" A deep and husky voice whispered in my ear. I felt his chapped lips trail down the side of my neck to the square of my shoulder.

Shrugging the touch off, I lazily opened my eyes, noticing Luke's arms securing my stomach tightly. I tried wiggling my legs, untangling them from his. Hesitantly, I rolled over a bit-trying not to fall off the backseat to face him. I safely tucked the rugged blanket under my arms. Luke had the blanket in his duffel bag, which he had brought out last night when we did it.

I smiled, meeting his face. He raised his one arm so I had it to support my head as he started stroking my hair. "What time is it, Luke?" I asked.

He smiled at me like I've given him a ticket to see his favorite band, "It's five in the morning."

I hugged the blanket before nuzzling myself closer to him. "It's too early. Why did you wake me?"

I could vaguely remember all of the details from last night but for all I know-it was something I would never regret. Would I be called a slut for losing the card before getting the ring? That's the least of my worries because I don't regret it. I don't regret doing it with Luke out of all people.

He stretched his arms and yawned, "I figured you would want to put something on before the guy with the gas comes here."

I almost forgot we were stuck in the middle of nowhere and we had to be elsewhere. Here we were having our sweet time when we were supposed to roast s'mores in a campfire but let's be honest, which would've been better?

Pulling the blanket over my head, I groaned. "Luke, can you get me some clothes from the trunk?"

I heard him chuckle, "I don't know if you missed it but I'm kind of naked too."

I peeked from the blanket and went to reach his pants hanging from the passenger's seat. "Go crazy." I said, tossing it aside for him to reach.

Feeling a gentle push, he muttered. "I can't put this on if you're in the way. " I sighed and crawled to the passenger's seat, dragging the blanket around me. I curled up in the seat and closed my eyes again to go back to sleep.

Shortly, I heard the door to the backseat swing open and shut.

"Put this on, quick." Luke instructed, opening the door to startle me. I wore the clothes as he told me to as he dressed himself up in the backseat.

We both came out of the car once we were done. We stood a mere distance from each other as we dazed ourselves like we were taking in every detail. I'm thankful it was dark last night because that wouldn't really be a pleasant sight.

Luke slowly walked towards me to pull me into one of those hugs you give someone you haven't seen for awhile. Resting his chin on top of my head, he said, "I love you so much, Jay."

"I love you too, Luke." I answered back, without even thinking twice because for a fact, I do love him and I know I will love him for a very long time. He became my everything within a couple of months. Love doesn't play tricks like that. I'd like to believe there's a reason why we met on top of a funeral building out of all places. Him being there showed he'll always be there for me when I needed him.