208 Days Before

thank you for 3k+ votes, 2k+ comments and overall 5k+ votes on my profile!

heRE'S TO THE KIDS WHO ARE BROKE AND LIVE FAR FROM THE VENUES ((US tour 2015))

unedited. too eh to edit sorry.

::35:: WED, July 23,2014

"I CAN'T hold all of you any much longer." I struggled to say as I felt my arms being dragged down with the three weight I was supporting.

I was plopped by the edge of a cliff with three people holding onto my arms as their feet dangled and gravity began fighting to pull them down.

It was a high drop. As soon as you fall, there's a certain rough landing below and certain end to your life line.

"One has to let go." I cried, feeling the weight as my arms' veins popped out but my skin looked almost transparent that I could see the blood run through them.

I was scared and in so much pain, more when I looked down and saw the terrified faces of the people whose lives were literally in the palm of my hands.

"I'll let go." The girl with the bright, trimmed red hair said in a rational tone. I dazed in her green eyes until her face changed and blood started dripping from the corners of her forehead, wounds started appearing and her cheeks cut open. I let out a whimper and shook her off without thinking.

As she fell, I watched her face shift back to normal and she was smiling at me again.

I returned my attention to the two more people grasping onto my arms. There was a boy who looked around my age. He had golden hair under the sun, blue eyes that camouflaged in the clear sky and a frown that sagged lower than Justin Bieber's pants. On my other arm was an older man who had blonde hair almost brown and eyes identical to my own. He wore a messily did tie around his half buttoned white-sleeved polo. Unlike the boy next to him, he was grinning with visible teeth - his eyes tearing up.

None of us spoke. We all just stared at each other, all struggling just to make it out alive.

Positive I could pull both of them up, suddenly they got heavier and heavier as their nails dug deeper through my skin that I saw my vein cut open under my transparent skin.

"You can let go if you can't hold on much longer." The older man whispered faintly.

I shook my head, closing my eyes to fight the scorching burns. "I can do it."

Opening my eyes, the much younger boy was looking at me in awe. His lips were still curved upward and I saw how he quivered them like he was trying to part them but couldn't.

Hopeless, I looked at the man not too far on his left. A red tear crawled down his cheek as I felt his grasp loosen.

"No, please." I exclaimed, clasping my hand onto his wrist.

"You can't keep us both much longer. You're going to have to choose." He replied with the same expression on his face.

The red tear which turned out to be blood left a path - cutting the man's skin as it reached down his jaw.

Looking back at the mimed boy whose lips were still sealed, his frown was slowly disappearing but he got paler and frosted.

"I d-don't know who to choose." I stammered, tightening my grip on both of them. "I want to save both of you."

"I can always let go." The man said sadly but his face still lit up even though it started to look like it was rotting. I fought the urge to let him go like I did with the girl just because I got scared.