4 ✦ your name is apple?

attached is how i imagine serena

"Apple boy?!" I yell, and this time i can't help but laugh.

Before he can speak, Serena speaks up. "Your name is Apple? What the hell..."

ohmygod she's so dense.

He blushes and grins, a cute dimple showing. "Yep. My name is Apple Boy." His curly hair bounces as he wipes the table. I'm sitting on the towel now hoping to dry my butt a little so I can at least make it to a store to buy something new.

Serena eyes him up and down. "Is that really your name?" She's tilting her head a little and I can't help but smile.

"Yep. The one and only." He winks at me and does jazz hands towards Rena. She laughs.

"That's so stupid I'm sorry you got stuck with that." She snorts before standing up. "I'll go buy you some shorts, Rae, be right back."

Apple boy takes my towel and cup and goes back behind the counter. I can't believe this is happening so much. Its such a coincidence. Like, an insane coincidence.

"So we meet again, huh?" Apple boy says, sitting down at my table and handing me another smoothie -this time with a lid- and smiles.

I laugh. "If we keep meeting like this, I'm gonna have to start wearing a hazmat suit. You're ruining all my clothes!" I fake annoyance and smile at him.

"Aw are you saying I can't run into you anymore?" He says, fake pouting. His green eyes are so beautiful.

I pretend think for a while before I say, "Well if the third time's a charm, maybe the apple curse is over? Since this is the third time?"

He thinks about it for a second and nods. "Not even joking, that makes sense." I laugh at him and take a drink of my smoothie. It's so good.

"Hey, Apple boy may be a little clumsy but he makes a good smoothie." I wink at him. He blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

"Trade secret," he leaned in to whisper, "I didn't make it."

I gasp. "Apple boy, you're so full of lies and deceit!!" I giggle but he mumbles something I can't here. It sounded like 'you don't even know' but I'm not sure.

"Well, Apple boy, I guess we get to officially meet this time." I say, sticking my hand out for him to shake. When he does, I say, "My name is Dahlia."

"'M Harry. It's nice to finally meet you." He smiles really big and I can't help but smile back. She's so handsome.

Serena grabs our dresses and shoes and says, "Hey Rae here's your shorts. I got us movie tickets too. Let's goooo!" She smiles at me and nods at Harry.

"See you later, Harry. Just promise me no apples?" I say, standing up.

He laughs a little. "That's something I can't promise, but I'll try." he winks and I turn to walk off.

He calls behind me, "Hey Dolly, you left your smoothie!" so I turn and take it from him, smiling real big.

"See ya, Harry."

"Bye, Dolly."

Serena grabs me and tugs me towards the movie theater. "Change in the bathroom. Also, who is that?"

"It's Harry," I smile. "He's just a friend. Acquaintance? I'm not sure." I mean we've met three times but we've never talked very much besides today.

"Just go change. I can see your heart eyes and it's gross. The movie starts in 5."

"What are we even watching?" I ask, half in the bathroom. I hope it's not something stupid.

"Some scary movie. Can't remember the name, I just saw the horror category. Hurry." I roll my eyes at her remark and go to change.

3 hours later

We're finally home. The movie was okay. Serena says it was terrifying but I only jumped 3 or 4 times.

"What do we do now, Rae?" Serena mumbles, her face against my bed. She's laying on her stomach beside me.

"I dunno," I put my hand down on Stella and rub her head. She's laying between my legs, her arms outstretched over my hips and her head resting on my thigh. "When's the party?"

She perks up. "It's at 9. It's only 7 right now. We could do each other's makeup?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I smile, nodding in agreement.

If I'm going to this dumb party, I might as well be glowing for the gods.

✦  ✧ ✦

hey guys, Serena is portrayed by Bridget Scatterlee (as pictured)