Chapter 3: The Fight

••••••••••••••••y/n POV••••••••••••••••

We all started to run towards each other, I saw that Peter had gone for Clint. I went after black widow.

When I lifted myself into the air she jumped and kicked me down I feel to the ground and then almost immediately go up and started using my mind to move her and through her to the ground.

"Follow me" Peter had whispered as he ran past me.

He used his web shooters to bring himself to the window where he could see Sam, and Bucky.

I used my mind to bring me up higher to where Peter was and then he busted open the window. As he went for Bucky I went for Sam. He tried to get out of the airport, but I stoped him and through him up against a wall and Peter shot webs at his hands to make him stay. Doing the same to Bucky.

We checked to see what was going on outside, he had stopped for a second "you ok?" He had asked me. "Ya fine, I just hate seeing my dad being hurt" I replied. "It's okay" Peter said, and he gave me hug as tears started welling up in my eyes, I hugged him tightly back.

"Thank you Peter" and I pulled away and gave him a smile.

      •••••••••••••••••Peter's POV••••••••••••••••

I could tell that she was starting to get upset watching Mr. Stark get hurt like that so I gave her a hug, she hugged me back tightly.

She pulled away "thank you Peter" she said. "Anytime, you know that I here for you if you ever need me"

My spidy senses started to go off. I grabbed y/n, and when I did we started to fall. There was nothing for me to get a hold of, so what I tried to do was make it so when we landed on the ground, she would fall on me so she didn't get all that hurt.

The next thing I remember was y/n falling on top of me. I just laid there hopping the she was ok. I looked over at her and she was getting up and checking if I was ok " I'm fine now go help you dad fight!"

The next thing she did was very out of the blue, she just smiled at me and then gave me a kiss on the cheek, I started to blush a little. When I sat up she was walking over to the fight .

It was like she was walking in slow motion, she was so beautiful and, to be completely honest she was hot.

     •••••••••••••••••••••y/POV••••••••••••••••••

I stood up seeing if peter was ok, he grabbed me arm " I'm fine now go fight" he said as I looked at him and smiled. I was just caught up in the moment and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I walked away and smiled to myself.

When I walked over to the fight I saw that captain was about to through his shield in my dads face so I shot my hand out and I used my mind to stop it from hitting him. Then it went from almost hitting my dad to sliding across the parking lot.

I gave captain and evil smirk, and then I looked at tony and he had a look in his eyes that he was proud of me.

Then I noticed that black panther was looking at me so i turned to him and he pointed behind me........