Chapter 18: Piece of Paper

•••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••

When me and peter got to school the next day we got like 3 week of detention.

One day i left to go to the bathroom because i needed a break. I then ran into Liz. "h-hey Liz how are you?" i asked her in a tired voice. "i'm ok, how about you?" she asked. "been better to be honest" i said with a sarcastic chuckle. "hey did you and peter need a ride to homecoming tonight?" she asked me. "y-ya sure ill talk to peter about it" i said to her but me and peter never really talked about going to homecoming yet.

I never hung out with Liz so i didn't really know how to react when she asked me if we needed a ride. I also had forgotten that there even was homecoming tonight.

When i got back to the room where peter was there was a piece of paper on my desk and i didn't know what it was. When i sat down peter gave me a smile and looked down at the piece of paper signaling me to look at it.

We couldn't talk during detention so we had to talk by passing each other papers.

"do you want to go to homecoming with me?" the paper asked. I then looked at peter and he was smiling at me waiting for the answer. So i smiled and nodded and blew him a kiss since i couldn't give him one.

I took out a piece of my own paper and i wrote on it. "when i went to the bathroom Liz actually offered us a ride tonight and i told her i would talk to you and let her know" and i passed it to him making sure the person watching us didn't see me.

He looked from the paper and nodded. He started writing again. He gave me the piece of paper and i said "tell her we'll be over at 7"

When we were walking out of school i looked at peter. "hey i'm gonna go grocery shopping so may doesn't have to ok" i told him. "alright just be careful" he told me giving me a kiss. "ill text you when i'm heading home" i said giving him an even more passionate kiss.

••••••••••••Peter's POV••••••••••••

When y/n told me she was going to the store i realized that had time to get ready and ask May for help."ill let you know when i get home" she told me with a smile on her face giving me an even better kiss then i gave her. "ok" i said smiling.

As soon as i got home i ran into the living room where May was cause wanted as much time as i could to get ready before y/n got home. "May i need your help" i said. The first thing we did was look at what i had to wear. Then we looked up a video on how to tie a tie because neither of us knew how to. Then i did the non important stuff like smelling good. The last thing we did was she showed me how to dance because i didn't really know how to.

When y/n got home she almost immediately went to the room to go get ready. I was watching TV when she came out and asked if i was ready. When i looked up i couldn't believe how amazing and gorgeous she looked. "wow y/n you look amazing" i said not wanting to take my eyes off of her.

"thank you peter" she said as she smiled from ear to ear then walking over to me and giving me a kiss.

Aunt may then drove us over to Liz's house because her parents offered us a ride to homecoming since they were closer to the school.

We got out of the car and we walked hand in hand to the front door. I knocked on the door and then looked over at y/n and smiled and she smiled back. The door then opened and i looked up.

Oh Shit.