Chapter 6: Finding Out

•••••••••••••••Peter's POV••••••••••••••

When I saw them get into the bank I told y/n to be quiet. As soon as they started to break into the atm we walked in.

"Hey what are you guys doing here? Your the avengers!" I said

They started to fight us. As I was hanging on the ceiling punching them and fighting them, y/n was tossing them around.

One of them had a weird looking weapon that neither of us knew what it was.

We both looked at each other in confusion and then went after it and he fired at us keeping us in the air. "What is that thing?!??!?" I heard   y/n yell as he trough us at the ground.

As he tried to fire again I Webbed his hand causing his to shoot trough the bank wall all the way to Mr.Delmar's corner store.

••••••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••••

When the weapon he shot, hit Mr.Delmar's corner store, I started running with Peter then lifting myself over to the store to see if he was ok.

I was outside pulling the fire out of the building while Peter was trying to find Mr.Delmar and his cat.

Then I saw Peter running with Mr.Delmar and his cat and put them down. I put out the fire and ran over to see if they were ok.

Peter turned around to see if the criminals were still there but they weren't and he sighed.

We went back to apartments and Peter climbed the building as I lifted myself up to his window.

He opened his window and started to climb on the ceiling and trying not to get caught by aunt May. He Webbed the door closed as I lifted myself through the window trying not to touch the floor.

As I put myself on the ground Peter turned around and so did I.

There Ned was sitting on Peter's bed looking at us in awe. He dropped his LEGO Death Star because he was so in shocked. "What was that!" Aunt May yelled in the background. "Nothing!" Peter yelled back.

"Ned!!!what are you doing here" Peter screamed at Ned as he took off his suit . "Aunt May let me in, you said that you were going to help me build my new LEGO Death Star!! Your the spider man!?!?? And your White Witch?!?? Who are you?" He asked me.

I pressed my signal and I changed back, he looked at me in awe "y/n?? It's you?"

Aunt May then came in the room asking if we wanted to go out to eat.

"Ned has to leave, he has a project for math to do" Peter responded to Aunt May.

"I'll go what about you Peter?" I questioned him. "Y-ya" he said.

"Alright let's go then, and Peter put some clothes on" she said laughing.

I looked at him and started laughing and blushing a bit.