Chapter 13: Home at last

•••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••

When Liz asked us i just smiled and grabbed Peters arm and we left.

We went down to where all of the parents were waiting and aunt May came running to us and gave us both a big hug. "are you guys ok?" she asked us with worry in her voice. "were fine may" Peter said and winked at me.

When she turned around peter grabbed me and gave me a kiss. "what was that for?" i asked with a smirk on my face. "Because i love you" he said. "i love you too spiderboy" i said back giving him another quick kiss.

When we got home May said she was going to bed. "ok may well be out here" peter said. "what are we doing?" i asked him. "do you wanna watch TV for a little?" he asked with a smile on his face. "sure i would love to" i said before i gave him a quick kiss and then walking over to the couch.

"what do you wanna watch?" i asked him while he was in the kitchen in the getting us drinks. "whatever you want to" he said. "Friends is on you wanna watch that?" i asked him hopping he would say yes because its my favorite show. "of course i do i love that show" he said as he sat on the couch next to me. "me too!" i said.

As we were watching Friends, i laid my head on peters chest as he played with my soft hair. "hey i'm gonna go take a shower" i told peter. "ok" he said as i walked off.

When i was done in the shower and i was dressed in my pajamas i walked into the room and peter was on the bed already asleep.

I leaned up against the wall and just looked at him and smiled. "i'm so glad i met you peter" i said walking over to the bed and laying next to peter. when i put the covers over both me and peter he rolled over and put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek. I jumped a little when he did that because i thought he was asleep. "goodnight love" i said. "goodnight darling" he said as we both fell asleep.

The next day i woke up and peter still had his arms wrapped around me and still asleep. "hey its time for school" i said to peter with a very tired voice. "hmm" he mumbled. "we have to get up" i said sitting up.

When we got to school we were both told that we had detention for skipping the Decathlon.

At the end of the day we walked to the detention room and sat down. I saw that peter kept looking back at the time and i wondered why. So i grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it asking if he was ok.

I put the paper on his desk and he looked at it and then he looked at me and nodded. But then right after he grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room. "peter where are we going?" i said asked while we were running. "just follow me and when i tell you too, change" he said.